Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Everton Summer transfers 2021

Status
Not open for further replies.
Strange one.

Atalanta have improved relative to Juventus, odd if they consider loaning to a rival.

Would have been easier for them presumably to offer him to us, and get him out of Serie A.

That said, the player may have no interest in coming here and putting a deal together may not have been possible anyway.

Kulusevski would be a great option for us though.

He did come from Atalanta though so that could have sway.

Modern football fandom (I assume it’s not just Evertonians) amazes me.

Heads falling off because someone tweeted a third-hand report of a player we may or may not be interested in, maybe being available and another club maybe being interested.
Is saying "he's a good player hopefully we're interested" heads galling off? Seems like reasonable discussion to me...

Is saying "he's a good player hopefully we're interested" heads galling off? Seems like reasonable discussion to me...
That it’s being treated as fact is another example of fans believing what they want to, and overreacting accordingly.

I know that’s part and parcel of transfer windows these days. I suppose after almost a(nother) whole window of it I’m just a bit fed up.

Roll on the SLAM.

Looking like Godfrey covering Digne and the irrepressible duo of JJ and Mason covering for Seamus.

The very definition of we go with what we have.

Pep resignation incoming when he gets wind of this as City just cant compete with us anymore.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back