Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Everton Summer transfers 2021

Status
Not open for further replies.
tbf to @john jako your post made me look. to my surprise he is only 26. would have thought he was 30. time doesn't fly i guess.

that said, i've not really watched him play so have no idea if it is a good idea.
He was a regular as a teenager for Arsenal. Think injuries have blighted his career.

IF he can get his early form back and still has his rapid pace it could work. Long shot though

Modern football fandom (I assume it’s not just Evertonians) amazes me.

Heads falling off because someone tweeted a third-hand report of a player we may or may not be interested in, maybe being available and another club maybe being interested.
Welcome to hell, fuelled by fantasy fume.

It's hotting up nicely. Love it.

Personally, just put new rubber bedsheets on. I'm ready for the Everton window Diazco.

I don’t understand how we do business at all we’ve been linked properly with three right backs this year the first one was a current international in his prime you imagine to go straight into the team the next one a kid who might not be ready yet but could be a long term answer and now the third is someone to “add competition” who I can’t see being long term first choice for a team with ambition. Do we have a plan or just pick players at random.

I think we better wait for a decision by our fearless leader, general benitez. he was right about Townsend, and he was right about Gray. He will know whats needed next and will put a big finger in Brands eye to make sure he understands that too.
?????lolling at this…thanks dude

Why are we sending players out on loan to leagues that are nothing like our league.
He could of gone to a Watford or Norwich

Those clubs would need to want him though? Masina is left back at Watford - he was the only one of their players to make the Championship team of the season last year, and Norwich have loaned Brandon Williams from Man Utd.

He wants first team football.

Three of those players you listed were always going when their contracts expired. I would hardly call that "shifting a lot of dead wood"

This is an utter disaster of a window.
you realise we can't spent 50-100 mil every window?

we have spent outrageous amounts of money over the past 5 seasons that we now have to have 2-3 quite transfer windows before we can spend again

this aint football manager

If we don’t sign anyone else apart from Rondon and shift Rodriguez out I would still be quite happy as long as it meant next season we would be able to spend huge

If you think about it we have shifted a lot of dead wood off the wage bill this season like bolasie, walcott, besic and Bernard. Juve will be paying Keans wage for the next 2 years and hopefully someone pays Rodriguez wage in full.

By next summer the following players will be out of contract Rodriguez, Sigurdsson, Delph, Tosun, Kenny, Lonergan, Begovic and Branthwaite

That’s a huge amount of players shifted out in 2 seasons assuming none of them get renewed contracts.

I would say next summer is possibly going to be our biggest window ever. We will have so many high earners off the wage bill.

All of those players mentioned and how many has Brands managed to actually sell for a fee?

So are you in the boga off or boga on camp?
tbf I watched more of Sassoulo in the season he was very good. there is definitely a player there, he is quick, strong and has an eye for goal.

when i watched last year he did not have the same impact on the match, but that kind of inconsistency may just be what you get. he is definitely a threat on the pitch, but i don't think he is in the same class as Diaz - who i think would be brilliant.

he is an exciting player and for the right price he adds to the winger compliment and should push for a starting spot, but i think we should want better.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back