Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Everton Summer transfers 2021

Status
Not open for further replies.
So Transfers Rumours Update:

Rondon - Talks still on going

Diaz/James - stalemate nothing yet but James not being part of the deal or Milan move?

Maitland-Niles - wants Everton but will Arsenal loan or want permanent, I'd say the latter so given that they turned down £15m from Wolves, we could be back to square one.

Patterson - 8m rejected so that's us out?

Nkounkou - Loan deal. A bit daft given we don't have any other left back options with Small leaving due to lack of opportunities.

Boga - Palace looking to bring him in. He has been a target for a while and if Diaz is a no, a cheaper option

If we don’t sign anyone else apart from Rondon and shift Rodriguez out I would still be quite happy as long as it meant next season we would be able to spend huge

If you think about it we have shifted a lot of dead wood off the wage bill this season like bolasie, walcott, besic and Bernard. Juve will be paying Keans wage for the next 2 years and hopefully someone pays Rodriguez wage in full.

By next summer the following players will be out of contract Rodriguez, Sigurdsson, Delph, Tosun, Kenny, Lonergan, Begovic and Branthwaite

That’s a huge amount of players shifted out in 2 seasons assuming none of them get renewed contracts.

I would say next summer is possibly going to be our biggest window ever. We will have so many high earners off the wage bill.

So Transfers Rumours Update:

Rondon - Talks still on going

Diaz/James - stalemate nothing yet but James not being part of the deal or Milan move?

Maitland-Niles - wants Everton but will Arsenal loan or want permanent, I'd say the latter so given that they turned down £15m from Wolves, we could be back to square one.

Patterson - 8m rejected so that's us out?

Nkounkou - Loan deal. A bit daft given we don't have any other left back options with Small leaving due to lack of opportunities.

Boga - Palace looking to bring him in. He has been a target for a while and if Diaz is a no, a cheaper option

Boga is just a dribble merchant...nothing to him.

If you think about it we have shifted a lot of dead wood off the wage bill this season like bolasie, walcott, besic and Bernard. Juve will be paying Keans wage for the next 2 years and hopefully someone pays Rodriguez wage in full.
Three of those players you listed were always going when their contracts expired. I would hardly call that "shifting a lot of dead wood"

This is an utter disaster of a window.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back