Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Everton Transfer Thread 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hes absolute average
He's a proven premier league forward, with a decent record. Unfashionable but gets a job done.
Would be an upgrade on the likes of Kone and Niasse to say the least.
Works well with and has improved under our new manager
Fits in with our Irish lot.
At the right price, not a bad squad signing at all.

Well tbh i'd prefer him to Kone or Niasse as our back up striker.

Maybe even prefer anyone but yeah... you get the idea!
22 in 87 for westbrom, 4 in 17 for hull, 20 in 71 for Southampton. I take it back, hes Not average hes crap.

'oh but he works hard', so did naismith and he was crap. Comparing players to kone and niasse is pointless, anyones an improvement

He's a proven premier league forward, with a decent record. Unfashionable but gets a job done.
Would be an upgrade on the likes of Kone and Niasse to say the least.
Works well with and has improved under our new manager
Fits in with our Irish lot.
At the right price, not a bad squad signing at all.
22 in 87 for westbrom, 4 in 17 for hull, 20 in 71 for Southampton. I take it back, hes Not average hes crap.

'oh but he works hard', so did naismith and he was crap. Comparing players to kone and niasse is pointless, anyones an improvement

Aim for 1st team quality players for serious competition, so Ron has a proper decision to make on a match day. None of this squad filler [Poor language removed]

You think the top teams sign players because they can 'do a job'. They buy genuine competition for their players

Aim for 1st team quality players for serious competition, so Ron has a proper decision to make on a match day. None of this squad filler [Poor language removed]

You think the top teams sign players because they can 'do a job'. They buy genuine competition for their players
Ok so who would you sign as a squad/1st team striker for us?

Any Player at any level having had 3 major injuries to he same area will have some serious psychological issues to overcome before they get back to form. the knee may be ok now ,but is his head ready for some crunching tackles on it.

So 46 premier league goals whilst playing for lower level clubs (not so much Saints). That's a pretty good record for someone who would be brought in as a squad player.

Naismith wasn't 'crap'.

1 in 4 is poor for the money they'd want, hes just a less useless naismith. Pelle is the by far superior outve the 2
Well i'm not gonna lie here... I said he wouldn't be worth the money they'd ask for literally before this conversation started between us!

Circles n that.

Yea Pelle would be good, but he ultimately averages about 1 in 3 - hardly setting the world alight compared to 1 in 4

Well i'm not gonna lie here... I said he wouldn't be worth the money they'd ask for literally before this conversation started between us!

Circles n that.

Yea Pelle would be good, but he ultimately averages about 1 in 3 - hardly setting the world alight compared to 1 in 4
Better than 1 in 4 and a superior alround player

So 46 premier league goals whilst playing for lower level clubs (not so much Saints). That's a pretty good record for someone who would be brought in as a squad player.

Naismith wasn't 'crap'.
lol lol you troll

Naismith raped my eyes whenever he played. He couldn't pull of a 5 yard pass ffs

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back