Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Everton Transfer Thread 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
Interesting that after coming back at the end of the seaosn he has already played 3 friendlies for the Dutch in May and has been Captain in the two games that he started, given Koemans presumed connections within the Dutch setup, would bode well he is on the road to a full recovery if Roma haven't objected at all to him being called up and playing after such a long absence...

But he can bag hat tricks v mourinho...

He wasn't the best but as a squad player he was more than ready to fill in.
As a squad player im more than ready to fill in.

He worked hard yeah but so what, he was utter gash, genuine [Poor language removed]. Wouldn't get near the squads of 85% of the prem

Goals per minute is the key stat these days. I bet Long has made a load of 15 minute appearances off the bench and still got himself a goal or helped stop the other team scoring by defending from the front.

lol lol you troll

Naismith raped my eyes whenever he played. He couldn't pull of a 5 yard pass ffs
I'm not trolling mate, Naismith chimed in with VERY important goals on several occasions. His movement off the ball was smart and helped us create in the final third. He scored a perfect hat-trick against Chelsea.

I'm not saying he was a world-beater by any stretch of the imagination, but to say he was 'crap' and 'raped your eyes' is a massively uninformed opinion.

As a squad player im more than ready to fill in.

He worked hard yeah but so what, he was utter gash, genuine [Poor language removed]. Wouldn't get near the squads of 85% of the prem
Meh, still a 1 in 4 guy - think he'd do a job for any bottom half of the table club personally... as a squad player.

Pelle would be better than these, yes - but the guy is 30, going to offer 0 resale value in the future and to me considered a particularly short-term option.

(by no means am I saying Long is a long term option haha, was just how the conversation was going that I mentioned him)

Anyway I must leave for work, have fun guys x

I'm not trolling mate, Naismith chimed in with VERY important goals on several occasions. His movement off the ball was smart and helped us create in the final third. He scored a perfect hat-trick against Chelsea.

I'm not saying he was a world-beater by any stretch of the imagination, but to say he was 'crap' and 'raped your eyes' is a massively uninformed opinion.
Ive literaly seen him play 10 yard passes to an opposition player under absolutely no pressure. He was turd.

Fair dues he could finish when in on goal but every other aspect of his game was bordering on average to poo

Wouldn't get near the squads of the majority of prem teams

Ive literaly seen him play 10 yard passes to an opposition player under absolutely no pressure. He was turd.

Fair dues he could finish when in on goal but every other aspect of his game was bordering on average to poo

Wouldn't get near the squads of the majority of prem teams

Saw him once at Lidl. It took him nine attempts to get the pound coin in the slot for a trolley.

Any Player at any level having had 3 major injuries to he same area will have some serious psychological issues to overcome before they get back to form. the knee may be ok now ,but is his head ready for some crunching tackles on it.

Been watching a few highlights of games since he returned, friendly against Austria - he goes in for a fullblooded slide tackle and doesn't hold back, watched an interview with himas well from last Novemeber about his rehab etc, bloke doesn't sound or look like his confidence has been dented one bit

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back