Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Everton Transfer Thread 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
You've got to admit Williams would undoubtedly be an upgrade on Stones. And Lukaku has shown time and time again that he will only score when goals are handed to him on a plate, he is a liability otherwise, barely anything other than finishing to his game. There are about a million strikers out there we can get that would be better than Lukaku.
So what you're saying is that the only two strikers worse than Lukaku are Kone and Niasse? Ffs Martinez!

Possibly some great players to get in. Mata schneiderlin would certainly upgrade us team wise and some of the rumoured players like depay would be a bonus as well.

You've got to admit Williams would undoubtedly be an upgrade on Stones. And Lukaku has shown time and time again that he will only score when goals are handed to him on a plate, he is a liability otherwise, barely anything other than finishing to his game. There are about a million strikers out there we can get that would be better than Lukaku.

This is why I don't come into these threads. Wow.

Someone will always be willing to pay £6-8 mill for Cleverley should we wish to sell and we could easily get £10 mill for McCarthy. It will be harder shifting Kone, McGeady and Niasse.

I have effing not.

Oh he will be under pressure. Just like every other player will be from now on. Do believe Mirallas will be given a fair chance by RK however.

I don't actually buy this that he will give everyone a fair chance thing mate, i am sure theirs cartain players he knows he wants out the door and replaced with better already, theirs gonna be ones he knows he wants 100% certain as well, then a number he isn't sure on - think thats more the reality, now then depends what catagory Mirallas is in really

feel pretty sure though that Cleverley, Barry, McCarthy are all in big trouble as will be Lennon, Super Kev - not so sure about ;)

I don't actually buy this that he will give everyone a fair chance thing mate, i am sure theirs cartain players he knows he wants out the door and replaced with better already, theirs gonna be ones he knows he wants 100% certain as well, then a number he isn't sure on - think thats more the reality, now then depends what catagory Mirallas is in really

feel pretty sure though that Cleverley, Barry, McCarthy are all in big trouble as will be Lennon, Super Kev - not so sure about ;)

Koeman understands footy I think so Super Kev is absolutely sound

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back