Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Everton Transfer Thread 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
Imagine getting £18m for those two.

Sod TOWN, we're going for two weeks in Ibiza

Rate them both or not mate, selling McCarthy and Cleverley for 18m combined would be attrocious business, look at the prices paid for British players by the likes of Stoke, Newcastle and Bornmouth and lots of others.

McCarthy will fetch 15-20m by himself - why - because for some teams he will be the best they can possibly attract and with them having the money they will pay it for a player who rate him or not is seasoned and capable in this league

Same for Cleverly - team will pay 10m+ for him

Price are going more and more mental

I don't actually buy this that he will give everyone a fair chance thing mate, i am sure theirs cartain players he knows he wants out the door and replaced with better already, theirs gonna be ones he knows he wants 100% certain as well, then a number he isn't sure on - think thats more the reality, now then depends what catagory Mirallas is in really

feel pretty sure though that Cleverley, Barry, McCarthy are all in big trouble as will be Lennon, Super Kev - not so sure about ;)
Probably are right about the first 3-4. Mirallas I'm pretty sure will get his chance with Koeman.

Probably are right about the first 3-4. Mirallas I'm pretty sure will get his chance with Koeman.

I think Cleverley will stand a very good chance under Koeman .

Koeman got a tune out of Steven Davies who I think is very similar to Cleverley and someone who may play more than we think .

Probably just me that doesn't see the big deal with Mata these days.

Exactly, He doesn't exactly scream out 'we're totally going for it!' He's not a bad player, scores one in 4, but he's no longer in the Spain squad and has moved around a bit lately. He would require a big wage. I would personally not go for him, but I am not the manager and he is a much better judge of what is needed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back