Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Everton Transfer Thread 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't think we can get rid of too much from the squad. Hibbert, Osman, Howard and Pienaar gone. Imagine McGeady and one CM will be sold and Kone. Toss up between McCarthy and Cleverley I imagine.

So can see us buying full back cover a centre half, two centre midfielders a winger and a striker.

Don't care about this Aboubakar fella, as I can't honestly say i remember a single time I've watched him, but I am interested in Schneiderlin. He is a massive player who I think would be huge upgrade in the center of our midfield. I don't think he ever got a fair shake with Van Gaal.

That would be ace! someone who can actually pick a pass. Our issue last year especially at home was teams getting set in their 451 while our back 5 passed it round each other for a couple of minutes. Couldn't break down that defence.

Utd had the same problem with mata in their team though

Don't care about this Aboubakar fella, as I can't honestly say i remember a single time I've watched him, but I am interested in Schneiderlin. He is a massive player who I think would be huge upgrade in the center of our midfield. I don't think he ever got a fair shake with Van Gaal.
If we could get hold of Schneiderlin and Mata for 40m for the pair ...

Sell Gibson for a few million if possible. I am sure somebody poo like Villa would purchase him.

Schneiderlin, Mata, Barkley, McCarthy, Besic, Barry as players to choose from for three positions. Luxury.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back