Everton Transfer Thread 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
I disagree with people re Carvalho. Everytime I see him he looks an absolute monster. Big lad who is comfortable on the ball and a good passer of the ball.
I was able to watch him at the stadium a few times here in the Czech Republic on Euro U21 the last year. He was the best player of the tournament. Absolutely deservedly. For me he is a lot like Busquets. Not so great technical ability, but Will is stronger. I really rate him, would be massive signing for us.

I disagree with people re Carvalho. Everytime I see him he looks an absolute monster. Big lad who is comfortable on the ball and a good passer of the ball.

If we had Kalidou Koulibaly at CB and Carvalho at DM i think oppositon players would be afraid of being eaten.

If we had Kalidou Koulibaly at CB and Carvalho at DM i think oppositon players would be afraid of being eaten.

Definitely mate. Maybe if Stones goes we will go that way. Carvalho, Koulibaly, Witsel, Mata that would be fantastic.

I know he looks quite one paced but I do think he plays a bit within himself and doesn't turn on the afterburners unless he feels he has too. I'e seen a lad plodding through games and still influencing them this tournament. He could be as good as Toure was.

I was able to watch him at the stadium a few times here in the Czech Republic on Euro U21 the last year. He was the best player of the tournament. Absolutely deservedly. For me he is a lot like Busquets. Not so great technical ability, but Will is stronger. I really rate him, would be massive signing for us.

Disagree with this, technically hes very good just because hes huge and ungainly it seems hes just a brute but he can turn players and has a good passing ability.

In fact hes a bit like lukaku in that he looks like a monster and plays like one sometimes but should be reallt bullying players a lot more.

Definitely mate. Maybe if Stones goes we will go that way. Carvalho, Koulibaly, Witsel, Mata that would be fantastic.

I know he looks quite one paced but I do think he plays a bit within himself and doesn't turn on the afterburners unless he feels he has too. I'e seen a lad plodding through games and still influencing them this tournament. He could be as good as Toure was.

If we got Koulibaly and a top keeper like leno or rico i think we would be so strong defensively these attacking players linked could be given more license to stay forward

Im keen to see these 2 linked and signed, koulibaly was linked last season which is why i took an interest in him. Hes like thuram.

Disagree with this, technically hes very good just because hes huge and ungainly it seems hes just a brute but he can turn players and has a good passing ability.
Yeah, but Busquets is something else technically. Carvalho still very very good.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back