Everton Transfer Thread 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
Honestly you're just dumb.
So Bertrand the LEFT BACK didn't play many games then in his natural position? Or did I imagine that?

I'm sorry I don't fall in line with the sign a 40 million pound defender because I have forgotten how bad the last manager is . You call me dumb yet completely gloss over martinez . Should we sell baines and Coleman then?

No mate.

I do not want a return to 'best players out, Segundo Castillo in on loan with James McFadden to follow, until then we'll go with what we've got, oh Hi Per Kroldrup'.

Billions is well better mate.
I dont dispute it is better Groucho, i still maintain it is more stressful! :)

Do you think Thuram in his prime would be a huge upgrade to our defence? If the answer to that is yes then we should go for Koulibaly.

Honestly if he signed for Chelsea, City or Utd whoever got him would rarely concede. He is that good.

Hes the only player i would be fine with replacing stones with and can also be amazing at right back.

In short, if we had him and Leno/Rico in goal it would be a game changer.
If he was that good then he will end up at a top club. He won't look twice at us if he is as good as you say he is.

Mata is being cast off again by the same manager and witsel is asking for more wages then most would be willing to pay him. If we get them then they are fantastic signings but I won't pretend that they just wanted to come here because we are so great

So Bertrand the LEFT BACK didn't play many games then in his natural position? Or did I imagine that?

I'm sorry I don't fall in line with the sign a 40 million pound defender because I have forgotten how bad the last manager is . You call me dumb yet completely gloss over martinez . Should we sell baines and Coleman then?

What's this even go to do with Martinez? We needed a 4th CB last year so nothing has changed and we'll need 2 if/when Stones goes. Your footballing knowledge on a tactical level astounds me.

It's also common knowledge Southampton played quite a lot of games with 3 at the back (Bertrand one of them) after their poor Christmas form.

You need to go learn more about this sport.

If he was that good then he will end up at a top club. He won't look twice at us if he is as good as you say he is.

Mata is being cast off again by the same manager and witsel is asking for more wages then most would be willing to pay him. If we get them then they are fantastic signings but I won't pretend that they just wanted to come here because we are so great

He will end up at a top side, same as Manolas, Leno etc.

However if we go in quickly with a fair offer and a higg salary you never know.

Do you think Thuram in his prime would be a huge upgrade to our defence? If the answer to that is yes then we should go for Koulibaly.

Honestly if he signed for Chelsea, City or Utd whoever got him would rarely concede. He is that good.

Hes the only player i would be fine with replacing stones with and can also be amazing at right back.

In short, if we had him and Leno/Rico in goal it would be a game changer.
You are literally just taking nonsense

Youve just named players in England and Spain.

Who would you say were the best playmakers in Italy, Portugal, Germany and France?

Doesn't matter as they are no better than the ones i mentioned, so to your first point who rates them as the 2 best playmakers in world football?

Ohhh yeah thats right you.

O'Keefe trying to play it down...he said at least one marquee signing.

Witsel and Mata...that's 2 already.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back