Everton Transfer Thread 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
If we got Koulibaly and a top keeper like leno or rico i think we would be so strong defensively these attacking players linked could be given more license to stay forward

Im keen to see these 2 linked and signed, koulibaly was linked last season which is why i took an interest in him. Hes like thuram.

We aren't going after him mate.

Right now we don't need a centre half signing.

Definitely mate. Maybe if Stones goes we will go that way. Carvalho, Koulibaly, Witsel, Mata that would be fantastic.

I know he looks quite one paced but I do think he plays a bit within himself and doesn't turn on the afterburners unless he feels he has too. I'e seen a lad plodding through games and still influencing them this tournament. He could be as good as Toure was.
Get those 4 we're getting CL football no doubt.....amazing spine of a team to compliment the rest of the team we have now,wouldn't even be surprised with a title challenge.

Nope.

Stones is world class in the making , mori is a solid goal scoring defender and jags hasn't let us down.

Or are you forgetting the manager who couldn't organise a defence being in charge of them?

Mate Stones is gone. Even if somehow he doesn't we can't go into the season with 3 senior CB's when Jags is 34 next month.

Get your head out of your arse mate it's an obvious area to improve.

We will do when stones goes to city. But I trust Koeman in finding a suitable replacement.
Are but until that point we don't. I'm sure we will go looking for a defender once stones leaves , but if by chance he is still here in September then I don't think we need another bar an older experienced cheap 4th choice

Nope.

Stones is world class in the making , mori is a solid goal scoring defender and jags hasn't let us down.

Or are you forgetting the manager who couldn't organise a defence being in charge of them?
3 senior CB's isn't enough for a manager that likes the option of playing 3 at the back.

Mate Stones is gone. Even if somehow he doesn't we can't go into the season with 3 senior CB's when Jags is 34 next month.

Get your head out of your arse mate it's an obvious area to improve.
Head out my arse?

So martinez was a fantastic defensive coach was he? Organised them brilliantly and it was down to how crap the defenders were as to why we conceded goals so much?

No

Stones may be gone but right now he isn't so therefore unless the deal is being done any time soon then there is no point in looking for a replacement. And if we had those three plus a back up 4th choice ala a dechmichelis toure type defender who is happy to sit on the bench then there won't be anything wrong with what we have.

Head out my arse?

So martinez was a fantastic defensive coach was he? Organised them brilliantly and it was down to how crap the defenders were as to why we conceded goals so much?

No

Stones may be gone but right now he isn't so therefore unless the deal is being done any time soon then there is no point in looking for a replacement. And if we had those three plus a back up 4th choice ala a dechmichelis toure type defender who is happy to sit on the bench then there won't be anything wrong with what we have.

Since when does koeman play 3 at the back?

Last I seen Southampton always played with two full backs.

Honestly you're just dumb.

You believe one of the best players in the world is going to come to Everton who just sold its two best players?

Didn't Man City sign Robinho (who at the time had a stellar reputation) from Madrid when they were still mid-table at best? Money talks.

We aren't going after him mate.

Right now we don't need a centre half signing.

Do you think Thuram in his prime would be a huge upgrade to our defence? If the answer to that is yes then we should go for Koulibaly.

Honestly if he signed for Chelsea, City or Utd whoever got him would rarely concede. He is that good.

Hes the only player i would be fine with replacing stones with and can also be amazing at right back.

In short, if we had him and Leno/Rico in goal it would be a game changer.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back