Everton Transfer Thread 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thought you said Manolas was?

And Chiellini, Bonucci & Miranda want a word with you.

Well, him and Manolas :) Manolas left side Koulibaly right side.....i think theyre both amazing.

The Juve lads are top class as well but hard to tell if theyre better than my pics as they play in a unit whilst my 2 are stand outs for their teams. I mean koulibaly has been a huge player in napolis defence and manolas is classed as the general in romas defence.

In truth any of the 5 would be brilliant in england but i think the power and pace of koulibaly and manolas all round game and leadership set them apart.

Doesn't matter as they are no better than the ones i mentioned, so to your first point who rates them as the 2 best playmakers in world football?

Ohhh yeah thats right you.

I was checking if you could name any on other leagues to support your statement. You couldnt as you seem to just watch the prem and pick out a few names from spain....

Take some time next season and if they are still there watch these 2, Silva is same level as payet was in france and Calhanoglu is a real fighter as well as an amazing passer of the ball.

Well, him and Manolas :) Manolas left side Koulibaly right side.....i think theyre both amazing.

The Juve lads are top class as well but hard to tell if theyre better than my pics as they play in a unit whilst my 2 are stand outs for their teams. I mean koulibaly has been a huge player in napolis defence and manolas is classed as the general in romas defence.

In truth any of the 5 would be brilliant in england but i think the power and pace of koulibaly and manolas all round game and leadership set them apart.

Think your also forgetting that Roma had an absolutely amazing centre midfield and one of the best defensive mids around in De Rossi mate, as Chelsea have shown in the past - you can make centre backs look better than they are if you give them a great shield in front of them, Gary Cahill says hello on that regard

Hes moving to Chelsea.

Think your also forgetting that Roma had an absolutely amazing centre midfield and one of the best defensive mids around in De Rossi mate, as Chelsea have shown in the past - you can make centre backs look better than they are if you give them a great shield in front of them, Gary Cahill says hello on that regard

Point taken but look at Juve :)

Napoli hugely improved with Koulibaly and Manolas took over from benatia and inproved their defence massively.

If we could have anyone to replace stones then for me it would be koulibaly.

Point taken but look at Juve :)

Napoli hugely improved with Koulibaly and Manolas took over from benatia and inproved their defence massively.

If we could have anyone to replace stones then for me it would be koulibaly.

and Ottamendi was the standout centre back in Spain before he moved to Man City mate, since moving he has looked pretty horrid.

I'd honestly rather have VVD as Stones replacemtn than taking a gamble on a foreign import who may or may not settle, esepcially so in such a vital position.

Per Koldrup was very highly rated the season before we got him from Italy and flopped, Mangala was highly rated in Portugal and flopped, Ottamendi won the Primera leage defender of the year award the season before moving to City and flopped badlt, and going back a bit newcastle also bought the spanish leagues defender of the year years ago and he also flopped

In Italy defenses are way more organised and teams play nwith a lot more protection than in England, and also the calibre of striker you face here is way higher mate

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back