Everton Transfer Thread 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
I never said not once, I said they didn't use that as a tactic. The same way we didn't play 3 at the back very often, doesn't mean martinez loved to play the system.

And I forget, why was Gibson and Barry at centre half? Perhaps losing one defender to injury and the other sent off at the same time? And martinez failed to put one on the bench. Also you forget we played one the game before and he was mysteriously dropped from the squad.

And that happened once! Is thst your argument? We did it once so therefore let's buy defenders?

You chat utter toilet. We need 1-2 CB's end of discussion.

Still quality in my eyes mate, played for Roma all his career as well despite all the mdiea links for about 5-6 years to United, Chelsea etc, cracking player and a rare loyal one

Whooooa, dont get me wrong, I love the boy De Rossi, I just think it would be a major mistake to sign him at his current age.

I never said not once, I said they didn't use that as a tactic. The same way we didn't play 3 at the back very often, doesn't mean martinez loved to play the system.

And I forget, why was Gibson and Barry at centre half? Perhaps losing one defender to injury and the other sent off at the same time? And martinez failed to put one on the bench. Also you forget we played one the game before and he was mysteriously dropped from the squad.

And that happened once! Is thst your argument? We did it once so therefore let's buy defenders?

Jags could do a distin
stones could leave
mori could have 2nd season syndrome or be knackered
pennington is too young for koeman

i think we will sign 2...

You wont persuade me.

Manolas and Coulibaly as our CBs and a top keeper behind and.....wow.

both could be cracking players mate, but it more often than not takes at least a season for any centre back to bed into this league, and IF we do lose stones, then van Dyke is the obvious - if costly replacement, young, good player and at home in the league already - and a plus he knows the manger and worked well udner him already

Fact he is a giant and i'm sick of us conceding from corners is a plus as well

What write up did I fail to mention that Vape man?

Your one mate.

Loved getting bummed in the Derby with Besic and McCarthy at centre half.

You mean when we lost both at the same time? That normally happens eh? And it was 3 0 before that happened so if anything the defence got better after that.
You chat utter toilet. We need 1-2 CB's end of discussion.

We need a 4th choice bench warmer, that's it.

I afraid I disagree totally.niasee is a turd,cleverley is a turd mccarthy is a turd.and carvalho certainly isn't.

Look at him, he can't even pick the right ball.

officer-hightower1.png

Jags could do a distin
stones could leave
mori could have 2nd season syndrome or be knackered
pennington is too young for koeman

i think we will sign 2...
Perhaps we may do, but not spend 60 million on centre halves and another 30 on a goalkeeper.

Your one mate.

You mean when we lost both at the same time? That normally happens eh? And it was 3 0 before that happened so if anything the defence got better after that.

Well that's different from 'managing fine with 3'. Of course we need 4.

Whooooa, dont get me wrong, I love the boy De Rossi, I just think it would be a major mistake to sign him at his current age.

Oh god mate, didn't for one second think Zat was being remotely serious anyway.

the bloke will retire as roma no matter who wanted him, if he doesnt move for big money to a ferguson led united at 26-27 then he will never be going anywhere really

for one, he isn't.

For two no offence but you've probably seen him play about five matches.

I've literally just seen you comparing to players that haven't done even a quarter as much as mata has, but saying you want them instead because they are younger.

Ive.seen the players mentioned more than Mata last season. Koulibaly quite a lot after we were linked with him and got exciting watching higuain as well

Youre a very angry young man.

Your one mate.

I dont think I ever did a Koeman write up, 95% certain I only copy and pasted most of it, at no point did I really study Southampton, I didnt feel the need to delve to deep, the headline was they finished 6th, which was enough really.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back