Everton Transfer Thread 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think any team would struggle losing both centre halves at the same time in the same game. If mori didn't get himself sent off it would have been a different outlook, and who knows if stones took himself off or not.

Point is , teams have 3 senior and one 4th choice who barely plays until called apon. Whilst we haven't sold stones we just need that experienced back up

4th choice is basically a bench warmer though. Your alcatraz, demichellis, toure level of players.

As in the type you don't care if they sign a contract. Hardly pursuing a new top defender

Well someone wrote one lol

Aye we'd do better next season with a prison in defence mate.

If hes serious, £150mil++
And how do we swing 150 million in ffp without selling half the team? 100 million depends on stones sale alone , we would have to sell another top player at the same time which would be massively counter productive to spending so much.

And how do we swing 150 million in ffp without selling half the team? 100 million depends on stones sale alone , we would have to sell another top player at the same time which would be massively counter productive to spending so much.
I've been thinking the same mate can you explain it a bit more in depth please

Errrr, how you figure that out mate, a stones sale has nothing to do with how much money we can spend in transfer fees in the slightest, it is entirely about wages we can increase by this season

stones sale basically means we can add an extra 1m or therabouts to the wage bill, we could buy 4 players on 150k pw for 25m each and still have 400k pw to offer

If we are signing Mata etc then koeman wants players in their prime.

We have no defenders in their prime ergo i think we will see some come in.
We may do mate. Not saying we won't as I have no idea who is or isn't being targeted.

Just that we aren't spending 60 million on centre halves. And if they are as good as you say then they won't come here. As I said before mata and witsel aren't coming here if they do because we are boss. Witsel will be here because we paid him the most and mata is being sold by Jose again. Now great for us if that happens but we aren't targeting them based on being boss but being able to offer them something. To axel it's money and to mata it's koeman it seems based on his respect for him.

In short stones isnt being sold due to FPP - that doesnt really matyter in the slightest to us right now, he is being sold |(if he is) purely for STCC reasons

I've been thinking the same mate can you explain it a bit more in depth please
Only going on esks points mate. He said to spend 100 million we need either a load of sponsorships come in this season or sell someone for significant profit I. E stones 3 million . I'm sure the more you increase that then the more we have to have incoming.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back