Everton Transfer Thread 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
so we can spend 200 million as long we cover the increase in the yearly wage bill ?

For this season the only thing restricting us is the allowed wage increase, a big sale will se that not being a problem any longer, so in theory we can spend whatever the onwer wants to as long as we don't go above the new wage threshold - for arguments sake a 40m profit on stones would make that about 1m per week we can icnrease by mate

For this season the only thing restricting us is the allowed wage increase, a big sale will se that not being a problem any longer, so in theory we can spend whatever the onwer wants to as long as we don't go above the new wage threshold - for arguments sake a 40m profit on stones would make that about 1m per week we can icnrease by mate
I've got you mate what do you reckon of the debts within the club ?

I think Mata will end up at Juve in a swap deal for Pogba
My theory was juve sell pogba for 80, sign lukaku and pair him with dyabala and with pjanic replacing pogba already it leaves them with two top class young forwards for the deal which isn't too bad.

It seems I might be wrong on that though

You ITK mate?

Don't understand what you are trying to say there. It's not hard to understand is it? Or you did not read the post that I quoted.

A poster said there will be a decent chance we will get that treatment (the seller club asks too much) for any cb when Stones leaves so if you get your replacement before Stones is sold then it is a better option is it?

Sorry if this has been posted already but The Echo have proffered an explanation for all the stars being linked to Everton this week that isn't quiet as promising as assuming this speculation is the inevitable preamble to several big names signing up.

"The Blues have been linked with a series of top players such as: (deep breath), Juan Mata, Axel Witsel, William Carvalho, Daley Blind and Asmir Begovic, but why the sudden explosion of rumours? It centres around the world of top-level player agents who are now keenly aware of two things. Everton have A LOT of money now. Tomorrow (Monday) is Koeman's first full day in his office at Finch Farm.

The Dutchman has just finished a pre-arranged holiday in Portugal, his third break of the summer, where he spent the week with his mobile phone close to hand as he plots for next term.

Now he's ready for business and along with brother Erwin will be at Everton's training ground stepping-up the process of assembling his squad for next term. It is common knowledge in football that the Blues want to bolster their squad with at least one marquee signing, and agents are whetting their lips at the prospect. They want to get their clients to a club that pays the type of hefty wages the Blues are prepared to fork out."

Sorry if this has been posted already but The Echo have proffered an explanation for all the stars being linked to Everton this week that isn't quiet as promising as assuming this speculation is the inevitable preamble to several big names signing up.

"The Blues have been linked with a series of top players such as: (deep breath), Juan Mata, Axel Witsel, William Carvalho, Daley Blind and Asmir Begovic, but why the sudden explosion of rumours? It centres around the world of top-level player agents who are now keenly aware of two things. Everton have A LOT of money now. Tomorrow (Monday) is Koeman's first full day in his office at Finch Farm.

The Dutchman has just finished a pre-arranged holiday in Portugal, his third break of the summer, where he spent the week with his mobile phone close to hand as he plots for next term.

Now he's ready for business and along with brother Erwin will be at Everton's training ground stepping-up the process of assembling his squad for next term. It is common knowledge in football that the Blues want to bolster their squad with at least one marquee signing, and agents are whetting their lips at the prospect. They want to get their clients to a club that pays the type of hefty wages the Blues are prepared to fork out."

The Echo are utter morons whos word should always be ignored, they have constantly been proven to chat utter bubbles.

One marquee signing ?

Don't understand what you are trying to say there. It's not hard to understand is it? Or you did not read the post that I quoted.

A poster said there will be a decent chance we will get that treatment (the seller club asks too much) for any cb when Stones leaves so if you get your replacement before Stones is sold then it is a better option is it?

If i was replying to the post you quoted i wouldn't have replied to you. You said and i quote 'We shall buy the replacement before Stones is sold.' now to me that sounds like a statement. So what information do you have to suggest we are going to do that? Hence my 'are you ITK' reply.

Would be very dissapointed if it wasn't.

Timeline kideally would look like this mate

First season - get the huge jumpstart requiring a sacrifice of a big player (stones)
Second season - steadily improve the commercial deals - boosted by a return to euriopean football to the clubs profile, sale of players who are on the fringe and will make additional trading profits but no key first team player
Third season - ramping up of commercial deals, new kit sponsorship etc - hopefully boosted by being in europe againetc
Fourth season - new ground opens with stadium naming rights and all that jazz hopefully as a CL team with all the money that would bring in

least thats the kind of idea i assume they will have as a broad outline

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back