Everton Transfer Thread 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
Know the questions not aimed at me mate, but IMO he is a level above Fellaini, Witsel for the simplest example has a really good football brain (like Barry does) - one of the thigns that goes unnoticed about both of them actually is the amount of times both get themselves into a great position to intercept the pass. which in the end is better than a mad tackle but tend to not get as much notice

Also they really are different players.

Fellaini was class for us and I think he gets a lot of unfair stick at United as well.

But Witsel is more assured in possession, more of a natural holding player with better positioning and a bit more craft.

That being said, I won't be massively devastated if we did lose out on him, as i'm sure there'll be other targets.

Mata would be a real statement, though, and then Witsel on top of that would set us up perfectly.

@The Esk said yesterday that Moshiri has injected a massive amount of capital into the club in the last 10 days, wiping out the club debt and establishing the transfer pot.

The wiping of the debt this week was a pre-cursor to the acquisition of more shares later this year. This was a condition that had to be met.

The capital injection, although not insignificant, will not be enough to secure the services of more than one marquee signing.

Further additions will require sales, JS & RL being those players.

The wiping of the debt this week was a pre-cursor to the acquisition of more shares later this year. This was a condition that had to be met.

The capital injection, although not insignificant, will not be enough to secure the services of more than one marquee signing.

Further additions will require sales, JS & RL being those players.

Even though it's been said Koeman will have 100m to spend before sales

Passing on what I've heard, it is there to be taken at face value or dismissed out of hand.

People need to get away from this mythical £100million figure. The spending will be what it will be - what the manager is willing to spend on the positions he is prioritising.

So you've no idea what we have to spend then?

It will be what it will be

Hahaha

Passing on what I've heard, it is there to be taken at face value or dismissed out of hand.

People need to get away from this mythical £100million figure. The spending will be what it will be - what the manager is willing to spend on the positions he is prioritising.
correct...like speed limits are just that ie -they're limits, not targets

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back