Everton Transfer Thread 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
We may do mate. Not saying we won't as I have no idea who is or isn't being targeted.

Just that we aren't spending 60 million on centre halves. And if they are as good as you say then they won't come here. As I said before mata and witsel aren't coming here if they do because we are boss. Witsel will be here because we paid him the most and mata is being sold by Jose again. Now great for us if that happens but we aren't targeting them based on being boss but being able to offer them something. To axel it's money and to mata it's koeman it seems based on his respect for him.

99 out of every 100 transfers are the exact same for every club mate

or you really think players move for reasons other than it being their current best opotion or the team that offers them the best contracts?

I have read that about 8 times, and am still puzzled.

Stones sale, will be entirely to allow our wage structure to move up massively by increasing our income through player trading regulations mate, thus allowing us to increase the wage bill this season by approx 50m +

The entire reason why we will sell stones mate, - Short term cost control, nothing whatsoever to do with FPP, its the premierships rules on how much you are allowed to icnrease your yearly wage bill by

Well then I glossed over what Esk was saying then lol similar point though, the more we buy the more we have to do that?

Stones sale, will be entirely to allow our wage structure to move up massively by increasing our income through player trading regulations mate, thus allowing us to increase the wage bill this season by approx 50m +

Your post was on about an extra £1m, 4 players on £150000 pw, then £400000pw left over.

But whatever, I know the score. Flog Stones = able to pay tons to new players.

Well then I glossed over what Esk was saying then lol similar point though, the more we buy the more we have to do that?

The sale of Stones would ensure mate that we could basically spend whatever we wanted almost in this window, in simple terms it'd allow 10 players to arrive on 100k pw, we realistically have no chance of being limited on what we spend by wages anymore

If moshiri wants to spend 100,150,200 or whatever figure he wants he can do - IF we make a huge profit on a sale due to the STCC regs

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back