Everton Transfer Thread 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reposted from Juan Mata thread soz

Part of being an EFC fan I suppose, but I can't help being over-optimistic and stupid, thinking we're going to boss everything and win the treble LOL. The other part of being a blue is mood swings, and at the same time we're still being linked to the same people that West Ham, Stoke are going for, as well as ex-top 4 or ex-Championship players. So what is really changing? We can't expect Man City, Chelsea, type signings, so I think my realistic expectation is:

- 1 X Star / Marquee who is an AM or LW
- 1 X First Choice GK
- 2 X quality replacements for the likes of Ossie, Pienaar and the others leaving. 1 X CM, 1 X Back up striker
- Let go of / Sell Robles, Cleverley & Kone
- Promote Garbutt, Galloway, Browning, Davies, Dowell to First Team Squad.

Queue the abuse / criticism
No mert.

Reposted from Juan Mata thread soz

Part of being an EFC fan I suppose, but I can't help being over-optimistic and stupid, thinking we're going to boss everything and win the treble LOL. The other part of being a blue is mood swings, and at the same time we're still being linked to the same people that West Ham, Stoke are going for, as well as ex-top 4 or ex-Championship players. So what is really changing? We can't expect Man City, Chelsea, type signings, so I think my realistic expectation is:

- 1 X Star / Marquee who is an AM or LW
- 1 X First Choice GK
- 2 X quality replacements for the likes of Ossie, Pienaar and the others leaving. 1 X CM, 1 X Back up striker
- Let go of / Sell Robles, Cleverley & Kone
- Promote Garbutt, Galloway, Browning, Davies, Dowell to First Team Squad.

Queue the abuse / criticism

I think it would be unwise to sell Robles considering he's our only Goalkeeper with first team experience at the moment

He's fine as back up

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back