Everton Transfer Thread 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can see why you might do that, mainly because we still have the majority of that team in place. The problem is that the particular season you refer to started three years ago and the Premier League has completely changed since then. It was the season the kopites lost out on the league by two points, it's ancient history. Our squad needs drastic improvement.
absolutely plus as i showed we arent near as good as then, this is a mid table squad at best. lose Rom and we could struggle to stay up. people need to be realistic

Last edited:

You do realise that your hero got loads of stuff wrong and then called some one else out on their opinion don't you? You gullible tit.

How am I gullible? I've not said I believe a thing I read on here said by anyone...

What I would say is that it's a forum to talk about Everton and by stamping ones feet demanding evidence like some kind of demented child anytime anyone posts anything, it ruins the debate.

Choose to believe someone or don't, what's the point in endlessly asking for proof, especially when there is no possible way that you can get any.

How am I gullible? I've not said I believe a thing I read on here said by anyone...

What I would say is that it's a forum to talk about Everton and by stamping ones feet demanding evidence like some kind of demented child anytime anyone posts anything, it ruins the debate.

Choose to believe someone or don't, what's the point in endlessly asking for proof, especially when there is no possible way that you can get any.

Was just trying to make the same point as you. The esk shouldn't have asked for proof from another poster as he has no proof of his.

Easy really.

Wow fellow users! It's really beginning to look like signing players is a slow and time consuming task isn't it!! I for one am shocked at the sluggish nature of the transfer window!!! I've never known an Everton transfer window like it!!!! I just wish I had some really sweet ITK info to get me through this difficult time!!!!! Any news? Anyone? Please ^^help ^^^me

So now I presume you will ask the esk to stop stamping his feet asking for proof too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back