Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Everton Transfer Thread 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
The market is massively inflated at the moment. Newcastle players are being valued at £25m and £35m ffs. We may have more money to spend but it's not going to go very far by the looks of it.

I'd be much more annoyed if we spent £35mil on Sissoko btw then spending £30mil on Witsel.

Well, I wouldn't be annoyed, but Sissoko certainly isn't worth that much. Shows that you have to pay high though.

This seems like an example of Everton's name being thrown out there to drive up the price. Sissoko has some ability, but how much of this price is based off one Euro match?

McCarthy will go to Stoke, just sounds like something that would happen IMO, can see Hughes going for him

Well they've gone for Allen, though apparently Allen favours a return to Swansea. If they do get Allen I can't see them going for McCarthy for the same amount mate, tbh.

But tbh, I think any reports of McCarthy being up for sale now are just stupid. Koeman has had him in training for three days. He assessed Niasse and Kone before deciding they are surplus.

If McCarthy isn't featuring in the first few games of the season, that's when we'll know I think.

This seems like an example of Everton's name being thrown out there to drive up the price. Sissoko has some ability, but how much of this price is based off one Euro match?

When he's on form, he's class - or should I say, motivated, not on form.

His first half year at Newcastle he was immense, but quickly started turning in the poor performances apart from against the big boys, when he always stepped it up.

A weird one. Purposely inconsistent.

So reports in The Telegraph recently saying our transfer activity would be ramped up to coincide with Walsh's appointment, and Andy Hunter hinting at moves today.

I think we can be certain there is a lot of activity behind the scenes, hopefully we will indeed see some signings today or over the coming days.

When he's on form, he's class - or should I say, motivated, not on form.

His first half year at Newcastle he was immense, but quickly started turning in the poor performances apart from against the big boys, when he always stepped it up.

A weird one. Purposely inconsistent.

I suppose if you feel you've got a top manager, you feel he can get consistency from a talented, previously inconsistent player. Either way, if Juventus want him he's probably going there and I won't be crushed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back