Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Everton Transfer Thread 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sigurdsson is on a par with Cleverley to me, not even close to Mata.
Maybe under Koeman Sigurdsson may impress but I've never noticed him in any game I've watched. Wouldn't be a signing I'd want but if he comes then hopefully he can prove me wrong, and I would deffo give the guy a chance.
It's all about opinions at the end of the day.

The FIFA generation - the stats on their Xbox/Playstation say "player x" is not a good signing, so fume about it when we're linked. Then come up with a list of obscure names who are good enough. Thankfully we have a team of professionals at the club who are recruiting the correct way.

We hope so mate.

Hopefully there is nothing in the rumours that Koeman and Walsh have been spotted in Game this morning buying the latest X box, updating their Live subscriptions and enquiring when the latest FIFA game will be getting updated to show that Niasse has got over his teething problems at Goodison and is in fact a world beater!

We hope so mate.

Hopefully there is nothing in the rumours that Koeman and Walsh have been spotted in Game this morning buying the latest X box, updating their Live subscriptions and enquiring when the latest FIFA game will be getting updated to show that Niasse has got over his teething problems at Goodison and is in fact a world beater!

Niasse wasn't recruited by the current regime.

Maybe under Koeman Sigurdsson may impress but I've never noticed him in any game I've watched. Wouldn't be a signing I'd want but if he comes then hopefully he can prove me wrong, and I would deffo give the guy a chance.

Honestly can't believe I've just read that

That is an absolutely bizarre, insane thing to say to be honest

Sigurdsson is a good honest Premiership footballer, he is no world beater. When Spurs started their push for top four they off loaded him, I think that is very telling. Let's all be honest; when we heard that there was £100 mill in the transfer pot would any of us have been enthused by the thought of spending 25% of it on Sigurdsson.
Mata is a much better player and would be a much better acquisition for us.
Erikson was playing in his favoured position at Spurs (no.10) he is a very good player in that position. I agree mata is a better player, but what if he doesn't want to come here? Even with moshiri's money we are finding it difficult to attract top players due to no European football. Sigurdson would be a definite upgrade on what we currently have in that position, even if he isn't a 'world beater'.

He is, but one who 2 years ago would have cost about £7m. He is the same player now he was then yet now attracts a mental valuation.

In a world where Jordan Ibe costs £15m mate if we want decent players we are going to be playing what will seem mental money.

But we are minted now alledgedly so I couldn't be less arsed how much a player is. (Except that Koulibaly. That's insane).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back