Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Everton Transfer Thread 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
Aye those stats are slightly misleading though mate, as about 18 of Siggurdsons was scored in the Championship, whilst mata at the same time was scoring in the spanish top flight, also for a number 10 - how much they create is almost the primary factor, and Mata is miles ahead of him on those stats

BTW, would love us to sign the lad, but i won't try to pretend to myself he is better than Mata - when honestly he isn't
Just trying to help cheer up the lads who don't seem open to us signing him. :) He'd improve our first XI and that, for me, is the most important thing right now.

As a well documented and long time fan of Gylfi, this news is like waking up on Christmas morning to a brand new PS1 as a 6 year old.

What a player. Spurs were mad to get rid of him in the first place. If we sign him for £25m whilst they spend that on Wijnaldum, well it's just another reason to laugh at them.

This all over, if i had to sign one player this transfer window it would be Siggy.

I would be happy with Sigurdsson coming in to be honest, £25m is alot probably £10m too much but is that just the way it is now? maybe try met in the middle about £20m.

Klopp came out and said he can't make big name signings due to no European football, same must apply to us tbf
Exactly. Some people need to get realistic with the calibre of player we can sign. We have been lined with top players, but trying to get to commit to us, will be a challenge.

Siggy is boss. I'd love him here, genuine goal threat to support Rom.

Still would rather have Mata, but Sigurdsson is a big upgrade on Ross.

If we could keep Stones and Lukaku (it's a given that Barkley will stay) and add Sigurdsson, a real good goalkeeper plus one or two others, we'll be so much more better than last season it's not even funny. That said, if City offer 50m for Stones we have to sell and get 3 further top end players in who'll push us on that bit quicker. Also don't forget to free ourselves of Kone, Niasse and Kone.

Kone is so bad you named him twice :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back