Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Everton Transfer Thread 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
i seen callum chambers mentioned in here as a possibility for stoke. Now if we could get a wiser old head for the centre back as well as trying to tempt arsenal to sell him at a snip at around £10m-£12m i would love that. Better than a £43m on koulibaly on his own. Think chambers will be the real deal when he gets back from his injury and gets games, could easily be as good as stones and RB cover. See if arsenal could be tempted with a cheap deal for oxlade-chamberlain as well?

A Chambers, Chamberlain, jenkinson trio of purchases would be good for Everton. Three home grown talented players, Jenkinson to switch with Coleman over the season (injuries etc), Chamberlain as a player for the wing or tucked into the middle, chambers would be good young cover and also has potential. Would cost a few quid though I imagine ?!

FYI 'son' at the end of siggurdson actually means 'son of' interesting eh?!

'gylfi' means gardener of death! bit weird..

Not to be confused with GILF !

For GILF explanation please leave the forum, make sure your missus isn't in a position where she can see your screen and then google "Wayne Rooney+Grandma"

i meant as backup. Think he could lead our defence for the next decade when ready. Really really rate the lad, he's a lot better than those youngsters we have coming through. Like i think, he can be just as good as stones.

Hard to say at that age really though, looked a real talent at Saints, but struggled badly when i've seen him play for Arsenal mate

If we signed:

Leno
Koulibaly
Carvalho

Top Centre mid

then i think we would have a really strong spine as good as anyone else in the league. Also if we did add Gyfli to this then he would be competing with Ross, Dowell, Tarashaj and also the new centre mid.

However today or yesterday i read that swansea had been bought for £110mil so its very unlikely.

Be willing to bet a shiny English pound that we sign none of them.

Liverpool interested in a player, committee meets, fee agreed, terms agreed, medical, done.

All in DAYS.

The hell do Everton do?

They are a bigger pull at the moment, they flash the cash and they also have a settled manager and board. None of us know exactly the ins and outs of how things are slowly changing behind the scenes so it takes a bit of time and explaining to these players we are being linked with.

Liverpool interested in a player, committee meets, fee agreed, terms agreed, medical, done.

All in DAYS.

The hell do Everton do?

Who gives a toss what the RS are up to? If they want to continue splurging money on players that suit THEM, then fine. I want Everton to sign players that suit US. Players that WE want. Moshiri will have a list of players that have been highlighted as the top targets - these will be targeted until they sign or they stay where they are/move elsewhere. We then move on to another target. That process takes longer the higher up the list you are when we have no Euro football to offer.

People on here can moan and whine all they like, it will not make an ounce of difference. This is Moshiri's gig, he will operate they way he sees fit. We're being run in a business like manner these days which makes a refreshing change.

Hard to say at that age really though, looked a real talent at Saints, but struggled badly when i've seen him play for Arsenal mate

If he was a talent then wenger would play him far more.

Personally obviously would prefer koulibaly or someone equally as good as him rather than homegrown punt as theyre just levels below stones.

For one, it was just a 'cryptic' tweet by his new agent. Not actually definitely in relation to anything to do with that.

Two, if it is anything to do with that, then it could well just be the agent wanting a better deal for his latest client.

Three, if he does leave, he'll be off Juve, Chelsea etc etc.

Can't see it happening or even coming close.

forgot i mentioned it was a done deal

27992-1413206775.jpg
ON HIS WAY TO THE PEOPLES CLUB

I've been following the transfer business this year from afar, with one eye fixed with a gleam of mild optimism, the other laced with stern cynicism. Despite my cross-eyed appearance, my latter eye seems to have had the better of it. I wasn't expecting us to have signed Barcalona's first team, but I had expected us to do something. Season starts soon. Along with Stoke and Sunderland, we are the only teams not have signed a first team player. What glorious company.

At least we've made good moves in the staff department (which does admittedly count for a lot)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back