Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Everton Transfer Thread 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
Besic when played last year was the only reason we managed to get further in the cups or pick up any points because he was putting his body on the line, making blocks. Something Jimmy mac forgot how to do. He wasn't in the team for long down to injury, but we looked 10x safer with him in it.

Cleverly isn't very good mate, Mccarthy isn't either. He's not been good since the first season, and even then it's not like he does much. He doesn't show for the ball, because he doesn't want it. I want a footballer at centre mid.

Like genuinely you're crazy if you think any top 8 team would swap one of their midfielders for Mccarthy.

You have made that up.

Mo looked completely lost in most of his games.

Why's it tosh? It's a fact. No decent signings.

The only fact that exists is that nobody on this forum - or indeed anywhere else outside the boardroom - know what work has been going on/is going on with regard to transfers. Heads falling off, dummies being spat, toys being thrown out the pram because we haven't signed anyone of note yet. Like a load of petulant children throwing hissy fits. A lot of people on here need to grow up and stop acting like spoilt children. Money it seems has gone to people's heads. As with anything in this world, if you don't like the way Everton is being run - you know where the door is, plenty of other teams out there. I for one trust those who have joined the club - both at boardroom and management level - to do what is needed to take the club forwards. I want them to do it the right way, not right now by spunking money on anyone. :coffee:

What was with Besic wearing 21 yesterday? Who are we after that wears 17?
I hope they are boos like. Favourite number after kanchelskis and cahill wore that number followed by besic :)

I'm not sure on besic 21 because he said in an interview he chose 17 because he prefers number 8 (1+7) so bit odd if he moves up.

yep but that isn't an overhaul, and once more you seem to be believing that a manager who can actually organise a side isn't going to improve us?

Even with all of our faults, if not for some of RM's inept tactics last season we'd have been competing for top 8. Yes not exactly where we should/want to be, but better than where we were...

Yes that is exactly what I'm saying, that having the same squad as three years ago is going to leave us behind, as the rest of the Premier League have all improved and long since moved on. The four players that you agree we need are needed for the FIRST TEAM, and we won't achieve anything worth talking about without such changes to our midtable standard squad.

The evidence is, wait for it, we've signed no one except a keeper from Fulham despite the window being open for a while.

Proven sources? Like who?

Not hard to understand even for you.

'even for me' - nice little insult there lad...

And well, sources that many trust and have no reason to lie, for one. Not to even go into 'itks', but Terreur is a perfect example of a respect journo who is very often bang on who has been reporting for weeks that we are in negotiations with Witsel...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back