Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Everton Transfer Thread 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thats not really right tho, Falcao was finished. He went to Utd after the World Cup, he had that MASSIVE knee injury just before the World Cup. He was never even a shadow of that player again.
Aye we know that now.

but at the time he only played a few months of the season did he not before injuring himself again ruling himself out the world cup?

which again does not mean a player is 'finished' in that respect, just unlucky. We now know in hindsight the injury had significant effects to him fair enough but when united took him they didn't. for the price of the wages essentially the gamble of potentially a world class striker was a good investment.

why don't you wait and find out instead of driving yourself mental playing guessing games?
I'm laid back to be honest lol

What happens happens. I'm just happy there is at least one new player that i can look forward to seeing in a blue shirt next season, if that is all we sign then less arsed now than i would have been any other year :)

I for one am glad Everton are bucking the trend and are now entering a new era of fiscal responsibility.

Why buy a goalkeeper when you can get one for free?

Why buy expensive players when you can roll the dice on a lad who has good stats?

£125m in for Lukaku and Stones will probably keep us functioning as a club for at least five years.

I for one am glad Everton are bucking the trend and are now entering a new era of fiscal responsibility.

Why buy a goalkeeper when you can get one for free?

Why buy expensive players when you can roll the dice on a lad who has good stats?

£125m in for Lukaku and Stones will probably keep us functioning as a club for at least five years.

This is all well and good but until you test the water and bridge the financial gap with bigger clubs that functioning club will be where we are now mid table.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back