Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Everton Transfer Thread 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
See I would agree with you if the keeper is Begovic but I don't think it is/will be, I think it's someone much much better.

I tell you what, how disappointing would it be if we were waiting for Chelsea to sign a reserve keeper before they let us have begovic. My head would fall off

If I could have anyone, I want Bernd Leno.

Then under him, say Timo Horn at Koln. Not seen as much as him as I have Leno but a lad I know who regularly travels to watch Koln says he is the absolute bees knees and he has a cheap release clause - around 8 million pounds.

Leno im losing faith on coming now...could have got him moons ago. Horn is off to the olympics isnt he so maybe were waiting for his return?

One things for sure...keeper should have been sorted eons ago

I tell you what, how disappointing would it be if we were waiting for Chelsea to sign a reserve keeper before they let us have begovic. My head would fall off

I keep saying Begovic as the 'default' level keeper i'd be happy with, after the fun and games with Chelsea though from Stones last year to an apparent bit of shennanigans again this (Witsel, Koulibaly, Lukaku), just don't see us dealing with them full stop this summer

Well there shouldn't be a shortage of targets! We've got scouting knowledge, analysis and data from Everton, Southampton and Leicester City now. Hopefully the Niasses of the world are no more

I keep saying Begovic as the 'default' level keeper i'd be happy with, after the fun and games with Chelsea though from Stones last year to an apparent bit of shennanigans again this (Witsel, Koulibaly, Lukaku), just don't see us dealing with them full stop this summer

Id go nuclear if it was him. We should have launched £30mil at stoke a month ago then moved onto leno then rico then horn....yet weve heard nothing which is odd.

If today we had signed gueye williams and butland for £50mil people would be happy as we had the next england keeper. Stones may also have asked to stay

Id go nuclear if it was him. We should have launched £30mil at stoke a month ago then moved onto leno then rico then horn....yet weve heard nothing which is odd.

If today we had signed gueye williams and butland for £50mil people would be happy as we had the next england keeper. Stones may also have asked to stay
Are you Butland's agent?

Sadly I don't think Stones would want to stay even if we offered him 27 supermodel standard virgins all with the ability to suck a golf ball through a garden hose !

The arrival of those three would not change stones mind
He had wanted away over a year ... Coinciding with his loss of form and error proneness
I cannot imagine any scenario with incoming personnel that would turn him back to us

Personally think Butland will be holding out for one of the 'BIG' clubs mate when he moves from Stoke, United, Arsenal, City, Chelsea should any of their current starting keepers move on he'd be the logical choice, until then staying at Stoke his reputation will just keep rising - as theres nothing better for a keeper than being in a side thats a bit meh to prove themselves.

As for Stones - he's gone, and i'm strangely not that bothered about it - maybe will change in 5 years like when he's bossing it...

Just because we haven't heard of anything doesn't mean it isn't happening Zat.

Nobody knew about Williams until it was done 'in principle' the other day.

Confident we'll get another keeper in.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back