Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Everton Transfer Thread 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
Id go nuclear if it was him. We should have launched £30mil at stoke a month ago then moved onto leno then rico then horn....yet weve heard nothing which is odd.

If today we had signed gueye williams and butland for £50mil people would be happy as we had the next england keeper. Stones may also have asked to stay
Can probably speak for a lot of people on this site when i say this.

If everton spent 50 million so far on a 32 year old, player from the championship and jack butland for 30 million then the place would be full of fume. Not saying i don't rate any of those players, just 50 million for that?! May as well pack in now and just accept mid table. Especially when that 50 million can buy much better players.

that is in the instance of signing the 3 of them all on the same day for that sort of price.

Another busy day down at FF.

One transfer in a week has blown my socks off.

Everton are the transfer masters.

If Swansea hadn't gone back on their deal with us we'd have announced Williams today.

Fingers crossed it all gets wrapped up sharpish and it'll be announced tomorrow, but always was going to be unlikely to be done today IMO.

If everton spent 50 million so far on a 32 year old, player from the championship and jack butland for 30 million then the place would be full of fume. Not saying i don't rate any of those players, just 50 million for that?! May as well pack in now and just accept mid table. Especially when that 50 million can buy much better players.

that is in the instance of signing the 3 of them all on the same day for that sort of price.

But Ash, £50mil wouldn't get you Troy Deeney and Wijnaldum...

We will be spending 20m for Williams and Gueye mate, so what your saying really is that if we bought Butland for 30m then the forum would fume, maybe some would but they'd be bloody idiots to fume about getting a top class keeper in for 30m who we'd get the next 10-14 years out off

Even two in one week is way below expectations and requirements.

I was expecting major improvements in our transfer dealings under Moshiri.

If anything things have got worse.

Leno im losing faith on coming now...could have got him moons ago. Horn is off to the olympics isnt he so maybe were waiting for his return?

One things for sure...keeper should have been sorted eons ago

Didn't know about Horn going the Olympics ffs.

Just think if we wanted Begovic as a first choice, he'd be here already.

Conor Grant on loan to Ipswich for the season.

Great move for him and he immediately becomes their best midielder

Good move for him, hopefully he starts quite a bit and improves.

Starting Cb and leadership we lack
Keeper for the next decade, and also a commanding top class one
and a very decent squad player who suits the system koeman wants

be perfectly happy for 50m with those

yep so would I in the current market. We won't be getting Butland like, no matter what Zat thinks we should do (i have seen it mentioned (though not confirmed of course) that we did indeed go for Butland a few weeks ago but Stoke knocked back the bid...)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back