Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Everton Transfer Thread 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
Didn't know about Horn going the Olympics ffs.

Just think if we wanted Begovic as a first choice, he'd be here already.

Good move for him, hopefully he starts quite a bit and improves.

Its weird.. .unfathomable to have not got one

Personally if i was butland and saw (at window start) we had Stones +Barkley as well as several english prospects coming through id know that id be watched by england much more than at stoke. Also seeing lukaku and others id know european clubs would know who i was if i fancied a move abroad or bigger sponsorship deals and endorsements....

This plus a huge pay rise would swing it especially looking at de gea courtois and whoever pep signs being long term 3years+ leaving just arsenal...could be possible

Flip side of that mate, he knows that the England manager tends to pick the players from the bigger clubs irrespective of whose best.

He moves to Everton then his profile increases a bit, not by a massive amount just a small one. He come sto us for 30m then he knows he aint going anywhere soon for certain as well as it'd then take a astronomical bid for us to then sell him, OR alternatively he can sit as number 2 for England at Stoke for a season and then when DeGea moves to Madrid he moves to United and his profile raises tenfold and he becomes the England keeper as long as he stays at United.

You have it twisted.

A bedwetter isnt somebody that questions the info from Esk, thats everybodys right.

A bedwetter is somebody that posts negative drivel every post about how its all a lie and counting down the days till the season starts, totally forgetting that the window still has just under 4 weeks to run.

:whip:

I sincerely apologise for caring about what goes on at the club I support.

No-one is doubting your support for the club, but in the grand scheme of things what has that got to do with with the words of a stranger on the internet? Believe or don't believe that's your choice but don't go blaming Everton football clubs slow showing in the transfer market on someone who has voiced an opinion.

By doing so you come across like a spoilt child who didn't get the Christmas present they were promised.

You have it twisted.

A bedwetter isnt somebody that questions the info from Esk, thats everybodys right.

A bedwetter is somebody that posts negative drivel every post about how its all a lie and counting down the days till the season starts, totally forgetting that the window still has just under 4 weeks to run.
I think you - along with many others here - have lost sight of what this football lark is all about.

The transfer window close date is irrelevant. Players are signed to improve our chances of winning matches. Those matches start in just over a week.

The transfer window that is your God has been open for over two months. Yet here we are with a reduced squad and two players signed from the lower leagues.

When will people face up to the fact that they've been misled? Seriously, what will it take? Im sure that if the window closed with no additions people would still be running around shouting "In Esk we trust though".

bar Gibson (who in fairness has been used a lot in pre-season) all three (granted Williams is far from done) are/would be improvements in areas we were 'weak' in.

If williams signs before spurs and no top notch "stars" we both know there will ve huge meltdowns if we lose.

However if we got butland leno horn or similar and surely we can get horn ffs then at least people would see a potentially top player in.

Honestly if you were in charge of transfers you would like to think you could have signed a top keeper by now playing at a much smaller club e.g Koln and on peanuts...

I think you - along with many others here - have lost sight of what this football lark is all about.

The transfer window close date is irrelevant. Players are signed to improve our chances of winning matches. Those matches start in just over a week.

The transfer window that is your God has been open for over two months. Yet here we are with a reduced squad and two players signed from the lower leagues.

When will people face up to the fact that they've been misled? Seriously, what will it take? Im sure that if the window closed with no additions people would still be running around shouting "In Esk we trust though".

How many games in the lower leagues have these two lads we signed ever played mate?

So no player signed after the first balls kicked to start the season is worth it then mate, it has to be done before the spurs game!

Talking about the transfer window being 'our god' when you only post in the transfer thread on the eentire forum did make me smirk though, pot, kettle, black.

You are so very very desperate that everyone sees the world the same way as you do, it's actually comical lad, your also more unhealthily obsessed with @The Esk than any of those your trying to 'save from the eternal fires of ITK worshipping hell'

And again you mention Esk.

Its got nothing to do with Esk.

We all wanted the players in 2 months ago, for 1 reason or another it hasnt happened, im not going to make excuses, its not ideal.

We wont get the players in for the start of the season, thats quite clear, will that impact on our 3 games in August? Maybe, who knows, time will judge that.

If we dont sign the players we need between now and September, I can assure you I wont be walking around claiming everything is ok.

We need a GK, a back up RB, 2 CMs, 1 LW and a Striker, IMHO, failure to secure the majority of those players will annoy me and that annoyance will be loud.

But after 11pm 31st August is when I will start to express that anger.

So why ask then? Thanks for the nugget.You working on the Happy Meals today? :)

Haven't asked you a thing.

You're welcome.

No, but I did work for a fast food chain a long time ago. Horrible job but a lot of girls worked there too which was a plus.

I think you - along with many other llamas - have lost sight of what this football lark is all about. Players are signed to improve our chances of winning matches. Those matches start in just over a week and continue for 9-10 months. I know Llamas arent good at math, but is 2 more important than 36? Because 3 weeks from now we will still have 36 matches to play. And I would rather be better during the 36, than during the 2.

When will people face up to the fact that they have been misled that the world is ending?

Flip side of that mate, he knows that the England manager tends to pick the players from the bigger clubs irrespective of whose best.

He moves to Everton then his profile increases a bit, not by a massive amount just a small one. He come sto us for 30m then he knows he aint going anywhere soon for certain as well as it'd then take a astronomical bid for us to then sell him, OR alternatively he can sit as number 2 for England at Stoke for a season and then when DeGea moves to Madrid he moves to United and his profile raises tenfold and he becomes the England keeper as long as he stays at United.

If thats the case and seeing the transfer fees as they stand he could sign for us and then have a buyout of the same price if we werent in champions league within 2 seasons etc etc...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back