Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Everton Transfer Thread 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think you - along with many others here - have lost sight of what this football lark is all about.

The transfer window close date is irrelevant. Players are signed to improve our chances of winning matches. Those matches start in just over a week.

The transfer window that is your God has been open for over two months. Yet here we are with a reduced squad and two players signed from the lower leagues.

When will people face up to the fact that they've been misled? Seriously, what will it take? Im sure that if the window closed with no additions people would still be running around shouting "In Esk we trust though".

and i take it you'll pipe down if we make a significant signing or 2 before the window closes?

I think you - along with many others here - have lost sight of what this football lark is all about.

The transfer window close date is irrelevant. Players are signed to improve our chances of winning matches. Those matches start in just over a week.

The transfer window that is your God has been open for over two months. Yet here we are with a reduced squad and two players signed from the lower leagues.

When will people face up to the fact that they've been misled? Seriously, what will it take? Im sure that if the window closed with no additions people would still be running around shouting "In Esk we trust though".

It will take 100 more posts of yours saying the same thing as well as subliminal messages from Kenny Dalgliesh for me to realise ive been misled

You are our pied piper...

The esk isn't the manager mate. It's not his fault signings haven't happened. But you direct more posts against him then anything else

People are fuming at that, it is the source of all the restless discontent on here lol

Well, i dont think anyone is thrilled and nor should they be. Gueye i can understand if his release clause expired just after we bid...Williams seems to be someone koeman has realised we need as there is no leadership and Stek and Gibson a waste of wages.

I keep posting the same thing but for me theres no excuse for not getting a keeper. Timo Horn plays for Koln and has a release clause ffs.

I think you - along with many other llamas - have lost sight of what this football lark is all about. Players are signed to improve our chances of winning matches. Those matches start in just over a week and continue for 9-10 months. I know Llamas arent good at math, but is 2 more important than 36? Because 3 weeks from now we will still have 36 matches to play. And I would rather be better during the 36, than during the 2.

When will people face up to the fact that they have been misled that the world is ending?
Are we just writing off the first three matches, and potential nine points, of the season then? It doesn't seem like a good strategy to me.
and i take it you'll pipe down if we make a significant signing or 2 before the window closes?

Make it 4 significant signings, like was claimed was certain, then yes, I absolutely will.

Are we just writing off the first three matches, and potential nine points, of the season then? It doesn't seem like a good strategy to me.

Make it 4 significant signings, like was claimed was certain, then yes, I absolutely will.

What happens if we make 3 significant signings, 2 ok signings, and a new lawn mower?

There was a poster named Llama,
Not the Dalai but rather the Drama,
As the season's start loomed,
Hourly he'd claim 'we're doomed',
Oh how we wish he could be a bit calmer.

...with Mourinho apparently looking to hijack the Stones move to City and rumours that we have bid for Mata, I wonder if some type of deal could be done to make both happen.

Now that's an idea if Mourinho is interested in Stones

Not seen anywhere that he is though

Too much time on the Internet, you should get out more go pokemon hunting for a bit

When will people face up to the fact that they've been misled?

When the window closes - we've signed nobody and Koeman resigns as he has been misled by Moshiri.

You've made your point, now can you please stop posting the same utter drivel time after time FFS. Some of us on here are waiting to see who we bring in, not whining like a bloody child. :coffee:

I'm calling it....The Esk is a fraud, a fraud and an attention seeker who has led us all up the garden path. We are the seagulls following his gammy trawler thats literally spewing sh*te as opposed to saardines into the ocean after it.

Koeman could be gone by Christmas at this rate. Seems he has been fed a pack of lies, like the rest of us.
If Belgium win the WC i am walking away from football forever

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back