Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Everton Transfer Thread 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
So? That is just the point, we still needed to sign players sooner than we have.

I would say that's the reason we couldn't sign them sooner

Some higher calibre players we are looking at are waiting to see if one of the "big" clubs will come for them

We have to hope that doesn't happen so they consider us seriously

It's the price we pay for underachievement

I would say that's the reason we couldn't sign them sooner

Some higher calibre players we are looking at are waiting to see if one of the "big" clubs will come for them

We have to hope that doesn't happen so they consider us seriously

It's the price we pay for underachievement

It's also the price we pay for getting Walsh and not Monchi or Overmars imo.

Another day, same heads falling off.

They'll be done when they're done, window is open for just under a month and with another addition before Spurs (Williams) we have a good chance at getting a result.

Not heads falling off mate just concern.

1 week till we kick off and we are as we were at the end of last season (Gueye aside).

Very tough game to start and the following games can not be classed as easy - it's the premier league ffs.

We will see I uess but, I really hope I don't get the chance to come back to this thread and say I told you so.

We're much less than last season as we're missing 4 experienced Evertonians in the squad: Osman, Pienaar, Howard & Hibbo.

Osman pienaar and Hibbo didn't have a huge amount of appearances between them last season. Don't think Koeman would have released them all if he thought he needed them

Think young lads like Davies Galloway and Holgate can take that slack

Plenty of experience in squad with Barry Coleman jags Baines Gibson Lennon and even mirallas

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back