Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Everton Transfer Thread 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
Surely Koeman wouldn't have come to Everton unless he was shown a clear vision of the way Moshiri wants to move forward. Surely he wouldn't have risked potentially the Barcelona job in a few years by coming here. What I mean by that at Southhampton he got them to 5th or 6th ( I think ) and if there fans are honest that's probably the height of there expectation but here he needs to get us from 11th to 5th/6/7th next season with further improvement the following season into top 4. I'm no doubt he was guaranteed money without sales . So that brings me to who or why is bringing players in so slow ? Is it Walsh arrival and perhaps the players Koeman identified doesn't fit with his brief ? Maybe it's the club themselves and who ever negotiates the contracts ( not too sure if that's Walsh's ) responsibility aswell . Providing we have no more injuries tomorrow we will have a strong line up against Spurs although basically same players that ended the season . We need 4/5 in and 3/4 out ... Expectation was high this summer for me ... Unfortunately that has let's say subsided a bit ... COYB

Koeman was not "sold a project" by anyone, that explanation is a load of guff. The reason he came here is because he fell out with the Southampton board for whatever reasons he may have (Selling best players, little budget, forced contract extension et al.) - he said it himself in his first press conference. I reckon if this turns out to actually be a decent season, it will be his only season in charge of us. Arsenal are going to have a vacancy, Barcelona might well have a vacancy too.

You think losing Howard, Hibbert, Osman and Pienaar and replacing them with the likes of Davies, Dowell and Holgate makes us weaker?

im never sure if you dropping the mic, or if you are generally asking a question

tumblr_mrucl41rFK1sngrz3o1_400.gif

Lets remember last season the defense was shambolic but attacking we were decent........Koeman looks like he is making a difference at the back......so to go into a season with a settled team isn't as bad as people think.

Some teams will be all over the place with new faces from the get go.

I think we may go in with what we have and add if needed by end of month.

Of course my mate at FF thinks diffrerently.

Koeman was not "sold a project" by anyone, that explanation is a load of guff. The reason he came here is because he fell out with the Southampton board for whatever reasons he may have (Selling best players, little budget, forced contract extension et al.) - he said it himself in his first press conference. I reckon if this turns out to actually be a decent season, it will be his only season in charge of us. Arsenal are going to have a vacancy, Barcelona might well have a vacancy too.

If that happens then it happens

Ron will have stopped the rot so a thanks to him and we will be able to aim higher in our next manager search

No point worrying about loyalty in football these days

Lets remember last season the defense was shambolic but attacking we were decent........Koeman looks like he is making a difference at the back......so to go into a season with a settled team isn't as bad as people think.

You haven't got one, that much is clear already.

Thought you said 2 in by end of day today?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back