Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Everton Transfer Thread 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
Look on the bright side, at least this clown isn't in charge of getting players in.

CaKVvfVWEAAlQMd.jpg

I've held me nerve. I've only commented on this thread in the last few days (And today I've done 99.9% of my posting) because I've kept me own counsel, but now the season's almost upon us.

Is it too much to ask that we conduct our business early on for once? It's not 'cryarsing' to be extremely wary of the same tired old rigmarole, despite assurances things were looking up.
Our first 11 is certainly no where near as poor as some make out - the problem here is our manager trying to install his own style vs 3 years of Martinez. It won't just happen we have to show a little patience - it will happen but we will do more harm if we again become toxic next Saturday. At Koeman rightly said we have to leave last season behind and look forward and give him a bloody chance.

Our first 11 is certainly no where near as poor as some make out - the problem here is our manager trying to install his own style vs 3 years of Martinez. It won't just happen we have to show a little patience - it will happen but we will do more harm if we again become toxic next Saturday. At Koeman rightly said we have to leave last season behind and look forward and give him a bloody chance.

Our players are over rated and some don't even want to be here

In a similar vein Mourinho is talking of getting rid of the LVG heritage at Man U.

Now for the record I believe in what Esk tells us. Not doubting it whatsoever.

But I wonder if all these players we are signing are along the lines of the Mourinho Intel he had? Last resort hence the lack of signing?

MOURINHO - without question - used us as a step-stone to quicken a process that benefited himself. Fair enough I suppose.

I don't feel the same about players doing it though, becomes a bad gamble then eh, and potentially painful to sit back and - so to speak - 'watch'.

But I absolutely believe there are certain linked names with offers from us on their tables who are happy to wait until the last possible moment to see if anything better comes along.

If it doesn't, we get 'em, and they waffle about how they were always coming her yada-yada-yada...

Sadly we have to accept that we're just not as appealing as other EURO clubs.

That said, I remain hopeful...:rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back