Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Everton Transfer Thread 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
After the damage Martinez has done to the club, it's going to take us at least 20 years to just get back on an even keel.

Absolutely not. He signed and developed some class players which Koeman now has and can work with...what has Koeman done?

Stek
Gueye
2 years for Gibson.

Hes had time to sign players and has failed...even if he signed some tomorrow they arent ready for the league.

Im sick of this Martinez blame when Koeman hasnt done anything different.

well i'm basing esk's info over rags and yes he may be wrong. But he's saying we've offered about 8 or 9 million euros more than the only other competitor. And he's happy with the wages offered etc. that's not the issue there.

We probably have some sort of total we need to keep in line with so can't go overspending by a mass amount on all targets as it may mean we have to buy 1 player less.

I don't think what we're offering is the issue, our club's stature is just a lot lower than rivals/the clubs these players believe they should be at.

Mate its nothing to do with what we have bid, any club can offer more than another on a player to the selling club, it's about what we offer the player, check the other thread for my post on just what we can offer in increased wages this season once stones is sold mate, it's eye opening on the ammount, and no chance on earth we are gonna increase to that ammount the way we are going about things.

The angst of the Evertonian.

It has, without Q, been a disappointing pre-season so far. So far.

We'll have a tricky start to the season relying on last year's squad primarily. If we'd bought 5-6 we'd probably have a tricky start integrating them.

If we have this squad or this squad minus Stones and/or Rom come window close then we'll be in for a long season but there is still time to come out of this in good shape.

As fans we are always just along for the ride with our hopes in the hands of others. We will just have to wait it out, fingers crossed.

Absolutely not. He signed and developed some class players which Koeman now has and can work with...what has Koeman done?

Stek
Gueye
2 years for Gibson.

Hes had time to sign players and has failed...even if he signed some tomorrow they arent ready for the league.

It was actually tongue in cheek mate, I was having a pop at those lads blaming Martinez for how things are panning out now. Think I may have to delete it if it's coming across like a dig at him

2 rubbish players...awesome.

I disagree, Begovic is better than we currently have (which is the point). Remy has got 30-odd caps for France so isn't rubbish. The money would buy a decent striker and our squad is improved - again, improving the squad is the point of transfers and if Lukaku is determined to go that is what we have to do, No?

Time Flies,just need to get them in soon.

I'm willing to roll with it mate for the time being, I suggest you stand by me and if it all goes tits up there is always cigarettes and alcohol to fall back on. Some might say we've been all around the world looking for our signings, whilst others note the importance of being idle as a factor for our lack of activity. I say let there be love, do ya know what I mean? Little by little we will get there so stop crying your heart out as there is definitely a masterplan behind all of this. I'm outta time now so best if I slide away as the dog is barking so best go let it out.

It was actually tongue in cheek mate, I was having a pop at those lads blaming Martinez for how things are panning out now.

Fair enough :)

Just so ridiculous. He has a decent half a team there and would have known that even at southampton....for goodness sakes even we as unprofessional crazy fans know a fair bit about other teams.

Yet hes done nothing but sign tosh and play negative football.

I'm willing to roll with it mate for the time being, I suggest you stand by me and if it all goes tits up there is always cigarettes and alcohol to fall back on. Some might say we've been all around the world looking for our signings, whilst others note the importance of being idle as a factor for our lack of activity. I say let there be love, do ya know what I mean? Little by little we will get there so stop crying your heart out as there is definitely a masterplan behind all of this. I'm outta time now so best if I slide away as the dog is barking so best go let it out.

I'm looking back at our pre season so far with a lot of anger to be honest mate lol

Stek
Gueye
2 years for Gibson.

Gibson was re-signed with the club when we didn't have a manager, Koeman wasn't at the club yet.

Mate its nothing to do with what we have bid, any club can offer more than another on a player to the selling club, it's about what we offer the player, check the other thread for my post on just what we can offer in increased wages this season once stones is sold mate, it's eye opening on the ammount, and no chance on earth we are gonna increase to that ammount the way we are going about things.

There are MANY players we could have signed already as well...not only 8 around.

Id wager calhanoglu, Tah and Leno would all leave their club at the drop of a hat for the right money

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back