Everton Transfer Thread 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm sure a new centre midfielder will come in after all the links to several all summer

Hope so mate, just can't think of any viable options at the moment..

....I'm not sure if Sunderland are looking to sit tight on Kone, they've apparently suspended him until the window shuts.

Think it'll go to deadline day, but hoping he will force it through.

Hope so mate, just can't think of any viable options at the moment..

Think it'll go to deadline day, but hoping he will force it through.

That's why we have paid big bucks to get Koeman and Walsh- we don't have to think of the options, they do.

Carvhalo would be absolute class in the premier league for us.

That's why we have paid big bucks to get Koeman and Walsh- we don't have to think of the options, they do.

Carvhalo would be absolute class in the premier league for us.

Would love us to get Carvalho but seems to have gone a bit quiet on that one. Hopefully Koeman and Walsh have a gem up there sleeve.

Think the last week or so of this window are going to be mental. Not only here, but all through the Premiership. Will again be a rollercoaster of emotions, lots of fume and hopefully sheer delight. Heads will be rolling all over this forum. With our very own forum vulture @chicoazul circling above our heads. Expect quite a bit of wumming. Wouldn't be GOT without it.

I predict at least five more players in before the rollercoaster will make its final stop.

Think the last week or so of this window are going to be mental. Not only here, but all through the Premiership. Will again be a rollercoaster of emotions, lots of fume and hopefully sheer delight. Heads will be rolling all over this forum. With our very own forum vulture @chicoazul circling above our heads. Expect quite a bit of wumming. Wouldn't be GOT without it.

I predict at least five more players in before the rollercoaster will make its final stop.
What names you reckon dutch toffee ?

Hart, Kone and Ghezzal to start with. We then need at least one defensive/central midfielder and a back up/partner to Lukaku. Possible Koeman wants to bring in cover at right back and still praying for a deal.to be struck over Mata.
I'm thinking witsel as a box to box midfielder as well somethings made rom change his mind be good for the esk if we do get witsel and mata mate

Strootman on loan, but with some sort of deal in place so nobody can jump in and steal at the end of season. would love to buy him outright but with his knee injury’s just come back from can you really take that risk. i am suprised koeman hasnt already looked at him unless that is a risk he doesnt want to touch

I think a Bony type forward to add to Lukaku would offer us loads of options up front.
Ghezzal looks like a Gueye type signing as we have a number of wide players.

Very interesting end to the window especially if we take 3 points off Stoke we will look in a strong position and more importantly momentum.

COYB don't let us down...............again.

I think a Bony type forward to add to Lukaku would offer us loads of options up front.
Ghezzal looks like a Gueye type signing as we have a number of wide players.

Very interesting end to the window especially if we take 3 points off Stoke we will look in a strong position and more importantly momentum.

COYB don't let us down...............again.
I couldn't be having Bony, he is the laziest striker going, people fume at Lukaku's work rate, imagine the grief Bony will get.

And he has a large arse

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back