Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Everton Transfer Thread 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
We are basically a negotiating tool for other clubs. Gabbiadini, Arnautovic, Witsel, Sissoko and others flirt with us knowing we are loaded just to get a better deal for themselves elsewhere.

We"ve been used worse than @bizzaro "s mars mouth
We are not loaded though. It's a myth invented by a few Blues and it's got out of control.

Stoke have more money than us ffs.

Oh do behave. Lukaku hasn't yet scored, we are 4th, with our best start for years........
We have played Spurs in the first game were they weren't on it, Stoke (before Bony) at home and West Brom away.

It's a good start but frankly I would have expected 7 points from those 3 games.

We are basically a negotiating tool for other clubs. Gabbiadini, Arnautovic, Witsel, Sissoko and others flirt with us knowing we are loaded just to get a better deal for themselves elsewhere.

We"ve been used worse than @bizzaro "s mars mouth
We are not loaded though. It's a myth invented by a few Blues and it's got out of control.

Stoke have more money than us ffs.

Again....promised by who? Moshiri? Got a link to the source?
Don't be a [Poor language removed]. It's been all summer the promises of more players in- also straight after Bolasie signed. Other chairmans confirming our bids.. Or does it have to be video proof? Maybe we should blame Esk/press/that douche off sky who believes Moshiri texts him, but they're all getting fed crap from somewhere. #insanewindow

Can't really understand why people are pinning this farce solely on Kenwright and Elstone. Like it or not, Moshiri is the main man at Everton and he's failed his first real test. Arguably second if you count not sacking Martinez before Wembley.
Think Kenwright still has a huge role to play tbh, whether we like it or not ...

Just for the record, if Brahimi paperwork comes through by a miracle then what a window.

If not done by 1am I demand DaveK makes heads roll.

Not a big lot no mate to be honest, I'm a compliance man lol

I think Bill is an asset stripper. That's my view and I think it's clear. No investment, huge profit on sale of business, sale of training ground. Look I'v been an utter tit tonight and completely lost my head in frustration so I'm gonna call it quits for today. My argument has nothing to do with tax and I'll leave it there. Apologies.

Fair enough and we all should go and lick our wounds. Bill is just not rich enough - bottom line. He's not been an asset stripper but he has over promised on other people's money. You could say his pay day was selling his stake to Moshiri as he made a pile on that, but he hasn't legitimately been able to take money from the club without other shareholders (like myself) knowing.

If Payet isn't fit/doesn't find form mate, West Ham will do nothing this year.

Leicester - remains to be seen. I take it they've signed Slimani, but not Silva yet?
Leicester had a better squad before Slimani never mind Silva. They beat us twice last season and are the current champions.

West Ham without Payet. Everton without Lukaku. What's the difference?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back