Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Everton Transfer Thread 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
We have played Spurs in the first game were they weren't on it, Stoke (before Bony) at home and West Brom away.

It's a good start but frankly I would have expected 7 points from those 3 games.

We snuffed em out for an hour thats why they 'werent on it' and the fitness levels were markedly lower (as koeman said)
Since then we've signed bolaise and williams whilst developing holgate into what looks to be a seriously impressive prospect
We're sitting in fourth with a 20 goal striker who's yet to find form and our kids have just thrashed the team at the top of league one

Yet people are moaning cause they dont get to play transfer deadline top trumps

Didn't we sign 5 first team players with only 1 leaving

Don't get the level of negativity.

It's a slow rebuild. We got rich 2 years too late. Every club has money now

Sure we didn't get the marquee signings but we are hardly a premium brand at the minute after three years of Martinez

And we dodged a very expensive bullet with sissoko
We had 5 leave.

Think Kenwright still has a huge role to play tbh, whether we like it or not ...

Agree but let me put it this way...

If we signed 4 boss players today, would people be praising Kenwright and Elstone to the hilt for their negotiating work?

Moshiri is the main man and whatever has happened has happened on his watch. If its the failings of other people they need to be removed.

I just don't know that it's fair for people with no knowledge of the inner workings of our organisation (or lack of) to automatically assume everything good = Moshiri and everything bad = Kenwright.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back