Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Everton Transfer Thread 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can you show us all the data to back up that highly spurious claim?

Oh no, sorry, it's just an opinion stated as FACT....
Can you show me this new found wealth we have? Do you have access to Everton's bank balance? Do you see a credit from a Mr Moshiri for £100,000,000?

If so please post a pic or it didn't happen.

So...

Despite it all - today I mean - I shall remain somehow hopeful.

We have a BOSS manager, we have an owner (stop piddling) who's prob not a fraud after all...and we have a better squad and a fitter squad than we have done for a while.

We're ahead of the RS after a few games. We've just saved 30 million beans on what is clearly a bad bell-end mercenary footer player. The young kid sounds a prospect...ENNER's prob better than OUMAR...the dock might happen.

But - amidst all the fume & angst & silliness - I got to thinking about that poor Dude and his kids from the PARK END last Sat.

From that I conclude that none of this is really THAT important anyway eh...

Today has been....Hmmm....interesting/infuriating/odd.

Sort of.

Be well fellow blues, be hopeful...gooooodnights....x

#ONWARD

Leicester had a better squad before Slimani never mind Silva. They beat us twice last season and are the current champions.

West Ham without Payet. Everton without Lukaku. What's the difference?

They've lost Kante and it remains to be seen how they cope with the CL mate. I wish them all the best after what they did last year.

West Ham just don't bother me mate. It was their 'best ever' season last year and they barely scraped into 7th

We're a far far better proposition than we were 12 months ago. We're going in the right direction absolutely just not at the pace a few people want. Previously we didn't even have a direction. We've gone from a competent manager and an incompetent board, to an incompetent manager and incompetent board, to a good manager and an ambitious board who have struggled to execute player wise in this window only (depending on your levels of FM manageritis during the summer).

You can't be serious

You looked at how the squad performed over the last 2 years add some complaints that we haven't signed anybody and you "expected" 7 points......OK then :coffee:
Spurs at home. A draw.
Stoke at home. A win
West Brom away. A win.

Yes. Of course I expected 3 points. Bloody hell if you don't expect 7 points from those games then forget about even Europa League.

Vale
So...

Despite it all - today I mean - I shall remain somehow hopeful.

We have a BOSS manager, we have an owner (stop piddling) who's prob not a fraud after all...and we have a better squad and a fitter squad than we have done for a while.

We're ahead of the RS after a few games. We've just saved 30 million beans on what is clearly a bad bell-end mercenary footer player. The young kid sounds a prospect...ENNER's prob better than OUMAR...the dock might happen.

But - amidst all the fume & angst & silliness - I got to thinking about that poor Dude and his kids from the PARK END last Sat.

From that I conclude that none of this is really THAT important anyway eh...

Today has been....Hmmm....interesting/infuriating/odd.

Sort of.

Be well fellow blues, be hopeful...gooooodnights....x

#ONWARD

@The Esk ...you have either been played for a fool [Mata, Koulibaly, Witsel [he's ours], Carvalho [Bump]] or you have played us for the fool...if the former, I hope you have learnt your lesson re jumping the gun...if the latter, then you are a chop of the highest order...either way, no impartial person on this forum [and by that I mean not fellow Mods, Chicoazul and the like] will ever believe another word you type...

And, IF this whole saga was to get more clicks, views for your thread sponsor and hence more traffic for this website...well...

'Multiple Deal Sheets' still to be processed by Premier League... not over yet!

OK... lets be honest it really is... but you never know. Esk has minutes to rescue his reputation... as does Steve Walsh.

How did they portray it when they never publicised anything?
“We are very pleased about today’s signing but remain anxious to further strengthen the squad. The chairman is relentlessly pushing things forward with my total support for him, Steve Walsh and Ronald Koeman”. Farhad Moshiri

Roberto Martínez has said Everton are on the verge of a new era with Farhad Moshiri’s investment and believes his wealth can propel the club to “a different level”.

Moshiri, the British-Iranian billionaire, has agreed to purchase a 49.9% stake in Everton and has an agreement in place to become majority shareholder while he initially works alongside chairman Bill Kenwright. The 60-year-old is valued at £1.3bn and will become Everton’s major shareholder once the deal receives Premier League approval.
Martínez has met Moshiri in recent weeks and describes the Monaco-based businessman as “a gentleman with incredible values” and someone “who knows what it takes” to build a team into Champions League contention. The

The Everton manager claims that process will be accelerated with fresh investment set to improve his transfer budget significantly this summer.

“Straight away you get challenged internally and we have to show we are ready to take the club to the next level,” said Martínez on the immediate effect of Moshiri’s arrival. “You can feel the excitement around the place and we need to take that on to the pitch at Aston Villa tomorrow.

When I started at Everton our ambition was that we have to look at the Champions League positions and become a winning team, that is a broad statement but difficult to achieve. The investment from Farhad Moshiri will take us to a different level in terms of being able to get there. It can accelerate the process. It is clearly an exciting time. Every Evertonian should know the new investor understands the history of our club, has fallen in love with the club and will be a strong addition. He is not someone who brings anything other than getting Everton to where we want to belong.”

And the one player we know he has recommended to us and brought in - very cheaply - has been man of the match in all 3 games so far
Yes a great buy, the top players are known buy all but it's these unearthed gems I want us to find. He hasn't got a bad record but he does need time here to work out exactly what we need

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back