Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Everton Transfer Thread 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
i don't blame Esk or any of the ITKs, i mean the fact of the matter is that it comes down to management. i'm just pissed at the situation. it's not even about the squad 100%, it's about the missed opportunity

Pretty much all the players we have been linked with have stayed with their current clubs. Mata, Carvalho, Witsel, Brahimi etc etc. Right?

The worst part of this is the whingers on here will love this !

I think majority on here would just of been happy with few roles covered, for me personally we are missing in key areas.

It's not about money just seems that the is a level of naivety at board level.

If we brought in an unheard of CM unheard of ST and spend 15 million combined, that would excite fans just as much as buying Sissoko.

On a more positive I think we have done good business although we do need a few extra men in January for me.

How can Valencia be any better than Kone?

As I mentioned earlier, Valencia 8 goals in 51 apps.

Kone 6 goals in 44 apps.

So Valencia scored 2 more than Kone, but he's played 7 games more.

Well in fairness he could do all the other parts of the game better than him...no?

Dont really know if he does, but even Lou Reed knows stats dont tell the whole story and he's dead.

No idea if he is average or crap...or a decent player who has been in the wrong place.

There are times when it is glorious to be born a blue and times when it really sucks. This is neither of those... this is a let down largely of our own making as fans who set the bar ever higher in terms of what we think we can get, somewhat unrealistically. This day is a meh day if ever there was one, we swerved some and we picked up a strange loan that wasn't on the radar. The fume has been far more entertaining than the transfer activity today - thank you all!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back