Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Everton Transfer Thread 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
Windows like this just prove how low our collective expectations are. We are having a poor season and we have responded by shifting one backup striker out and getting a slightly better one (hopefully) in. Yes it's ok, he's probably a good player, we didn't sell anyone, but where's the ambition to climb the table? There is none. The board let a few coins slip out the purse (clearly with the tV money and the spending of teams like Stoke and Newcastle, 13 mill is obv not that much anymore) and most people are happy. Maybe Phil Neville was right.

We arent having a poor season cos the squad is lacking, the squad is rammed full of talented players, we offloaded a decent goal poacher, a player whos name in line ups is listed as "Misplaced pass Naismith", we get rid of 1 of the worst "wingers" to ever grace a football pitch, for 5months at least. We added some quality up top in the form of a wingforward who will have everybody wetting their pants within 6 weeks and we invested in the future with the boy whos off fighting the Taliban.

For 1 reason or another El Coco is blinded by how bad Howard is, Newcastle are a terrible team, so are Stoke, who cares what the no marks in the league do in windows, they are utter non factors.

But you keep fuming lad, savour it.

We half tried to bring some other people in, but there was no great desire and Gibson didnt wanna move his fat arse off the couch cos Hollyoaks was on.

Big, BIG window coming up in the Summer.

Haha, proper ITK you. Everyone knew at 10am this morning (when the report came out) that Gibbo wasn't leaving. Might have something to do with your lad, 'die hamo'.

haha.
wants us to improve the squad, we improve the squad and they still have a moan.

Baffled me, dont even know where to start with stuff like that.

What he means is "Whaaaaaa, whaaaaa, you didnt buy the players I wanted, on my FM save Mikel Bossinecy is amazing in 2018, we should have signed him, whaaaaa, whaaaaa, YNWA, whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa".

I wonder how these people are allowed to sign internet contracts.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back