Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Everton Transfer Thread 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
Probably exactly where he is mate - Martinez wants non of Miralles no matter how much of a "phenomenal character" he has.
The whole situation is actually beyond a joke now. We aren't selling him or no-one is buying him. we are making it harder and harder each window to play him in the team when everyone is fit and after 'you will play' last jan andnew contract last summer, this strikes me as van de meyde all over again. Paying a player who we have no intention of playing bar as a sub, full international for belgium but is a sub here.

The whole situation is actually beyond a joke now. We aren't selling him or no-one is buying him. we are making it harder and harder each window to play him in the team when everyone is fit and after 'you will play' last jan andnew contract last summer, this strikes me as van de meyde all over again. Paying a player who we have no intention of playing bar as a sub, full international for belgium but is a sub here.

rarely starts for them either

Dunno what the deal is tbh - could be down to quite a few things but he is lower down the pecking order now then before thats for sure.

Dunno what the deal is tbh - could be down to quite a few things but he is lower down the pecking order now then before thats for sure.
Just baffles me how little he plays for us, then looks brilliant when he does get on the pitch for more than 5 minutes, then dropped again.

considering sick note steven and arouna kone are ahead of him in the team before naisse arrived it is a sad situation.

He's injured though....

He will play. Him and Lennon are a great partnership on the wings. Perfect for away games on the counter. He'll have a big part to play if he can keep fit in this half of the season.

Did he not start 2 games before he got injured? (again)

He did. Think he has started 5/6 games all season. In all 17 appearances he averages 45 mins per game.

Do you know how many games he has started on the bench? He also roughly averages coming on in the 72 minute - he has been an unused substitute more then he has started a game. Considering some of the situations we have been in this season, i think that shows the trust he has from the manager.

I would have been shocked over the December/January period if he didn't start games as certain players looked dead on their feet.

I state again, in my opinion he will not be an automatic starter under Martinez.

*edit* - sorry its 7 games as a starter, 10 as a sub being brought on, and 11 games as an unused sub.

He's injured though....

He will play. Him and Lennon are a great partnership on the wings. Perfect for away games on the counter. He'll have a big part to play if he can keep fit in this half of the season.

Completely agree i think thats a great partnership, however the statistics for the season show he won't be an automatic starter under martinez - he has been an un used substitute more then the has started games.

Shame.

Completely agree i think thats a great partnership, however the statistics for the season show he won't be an automatic starter under martinez - he has been an un used substitute more then the has started games.

Shame.

It is a shame but it's down to Kev to take the chance when he gets it. He did against Leicester and started vs Newcastle and played well. Was rested for Stoke and came on against Spurs etc.

Had a really good game vs Chelsea and started vs Swansea. Got injured. If he's fit, him and Lennon should (and I think will) start against Stoke.

It is a shame but it's down to Kev to take the chance when he gets it. He did against Leicester and started vs Newcastle and played well. Was rested for Stoke and came on against Spurs etc.

Had a really good game vs Chelsea and started vs Swansea. Got injured. If he's fit, him and Lennon should (and I think will) start against Stoke.

It is a shame, up until "the" penalty incident i really thought he was cracking down was working hard and having influence - problem with Kev is he just couldn't do it game in game out - but with some flair players you do get that.

I would like to see that against Stoke, i would be surprised if it is though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back