Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Everton Transfer Thread 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
Williams will be a great addition to the squad - what we have needed for years.....a leader on the pitch. While Jags may be captain he's no leader.

Exactly, the minute I watched a corner sail over our 6 yard box last night un-defended was the final straw for me, even though it went out of play on the other side. Stones and Mori are sub-standard at the absolute basics, I actually rate Galloway ahead of the pair of them.

Exactly mate. If I was a city fan and I had the chance to buy bonnuci or stones I'd go for bonucci any day as he is the most rounded defender. People get caught up on age to much when they look at a transfer. Look at the boy sterling at city.

Anyway I hope we get on to some business soon to freshen the place up.

What you make of this @Brownie ?

CopWSegWcAE3GwW.jpg

Absolute steal at 10m for us is Williams, he'll sure up that defence without doubt, proven seasoned Prem defender with proper leadership in the team.

We were 2nd/3rd best goal scorers in the Prem upto February until the West Ham game when the players decided finally enough was enough from Martinez.

No matter who we sign this window, signing Williams may well be just as important as any 30m+ spent on a marque player.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back