Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Everton Transfer Thread 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm quite happy to judge things at the end of the transfer window. That doesn't invalidate the fact that we have only spent club money so far, and we have yet to see any investment from Moshiri.

That's the spirit.

I was questioning things myself a couple of weeks ago.....but hey, Koeman and Walsh are well bedded in now, identifying where we need improvement and I am very, very confident that by the end of this window we will see the full force of what our new major shareholders intentions are with regards to our club.

Sit back, enjoy the ride and prepare for joy! ;)

That's the spirit.

I was questioning things myself a couple of weeks ago.....but hey, Koeman and Walsh are well bedded in now, identifying where we need improvement and I am very, very confident that by the end of this window we will see the full force of what our new major shareholders intentions are with regards to our club.

Sit back, enjoy the ride and prepare for joy! ;)

It certainly will be interesting to see how much is actually invested by Moshiri this summer. I don't think it's going to be much beyond our revenue tbh.

Mate,

I get what you're saying but - and as I've mentioned - that type of (vile phrase that it is) MARQUEE SIGNING is out of our hands but NOT out of our reach. And that's the annoying bit really.

100% there are offers/have been/still are offers on tables for what would be deemed a higher calibre of player.

And the funds are available for wages for these players also.

But, whether we like it or not, we're just perhaps NOT the biggest draw to that type of footballer....yet.

Genuinely feel it'll take one biggy for others to go '...Ok, there may be something going on there after all...'

But until then it's a slow-build and I trust those at the helm NOW than the ones previous. And you mention what's gone on so far....well TBH mate I'm WELL impressed with GUEYE, boss transfer that...BOLASIE could be a masterstroke and certainly adds something else. WILLIAMS has got a gob on him which justifies the fee alone for me because we haven't had a shouter for....well....ages...and the STEKKLER is as solid as yer like so far.

And these TX's have all been done rather quietly too. Which I also quite like.

It's all gonna be lovely Dude, I tells ya...

Well said. The 'better' players are within our 'reach' which make a satisfying change and is the starting point. The problem at the moment could be getting them to join us, but the window isn't shut yet so we will have to wait and see.

To be honest, putting this out there.

If the club had sorted a stadium deal out and announced it, i think myself and many others would be a bit more laid back about not spending money this window. I mean it certainly will be a factor in the future, so not really arsed about it if we finally get the ground move.

Main priority is the squad building though which we are doing, just need at least 3 more to re balance the squad but by the sounds of it, we are getting the right positions so all credit to koeman and walsh for that.

I joke about not spending money and whatever but 3-4 more players in by next week in the right positions and we will be sound for the season and the future. considering striker and rightback are only costing 16 million for both, price isn't going to be an issue as long as the striker is better than kone!

So in less than one week we'll have the one and only Juan Mata paraded as an Everton player? Get in lads.
imagine if Esk was right all along and we did?

Bought kone, Lucas, the right back and then brought in mata. how much better would we be? Same as if we got the loan of hart as well on deadline day, i would argue our team would be better than them lot over the park certainly and better than southampton/west ham/stoke/Leicester so that is a lot of ground we could make up if we get results.

To be honest, putting this out there.

If the club had sorted a stadium deal out and announced it, i think myself and many others would be a bit more laid back about not spending money this window. I mean it certainly will be a factor in the future, so not really arsed about it if we finally get the ground move.

Main priority is the squad building though which we are doing, just need at least 3 more to re balance the squad but by the sounds of it, we are getting the right positions so all credit to koeman and walsh for that.

I joke about not spending money and whatever but 3-4 more players in by next week in the right positions and we will be sound for the season and the future. considering striker and rightback are only costing 16 million for both, price isn't going to be an issue as long as the striker is better than kone!
It'd have to be more than an announcement of intention. That isn't good enough.

What info?

Never mind, nothing happening.....they aren't looking to build us a new stadium, we aren't buying players, everything has been an elaborate plan to pull the wool over all of our eyes and make us think we are a big club again. In the meantime Mosh and his cronies are going to ride off into the sunset with the Sky money and Bill is in on this scam and set the whole thing up for him and his pal Pip Green.

That make you feel better?

imagine if Esk was right all along and we did?

Bought kone, Lucas, the right back and then brought in mata. how much better would we be? Same as if we got the loan of hart as well on deadline day, i would argue our team would be better than them lot over the park certainly and better than southampton/west ham/stoke/Leicester so that is a lot of ground we could make up if we get results.
You honestly think that today our squad is worse than Stoke, West Ham and Southampton?

Never mind, nothing happening.....they aren't looking to build us a new stadium, we aren't buying players, everything has been an elaborate plan to pull the wool over all of our eyes and make us think we are a big club again. In the meantime Mosh and his cronies are going to ride off into the sunset with the Sky money and Bill is in on this scam and set the whole thing up for him and his pal Pip Green.

That make you feel better?

So no info then?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back