Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Everton Transfer Thread - Summer 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.

JJK is the other way based on what I've watched.

Defensively he's alright, but simply offers nothing going forward.
He's really poor coming forward. I'm not sure he's athletic enough to play full back in the Premier league
Coleman is awful on the ball, massively affects us going forward. Fans talk about how 2 new CM’s will be huge to our team. But for me a RB is just as important.
I haven't seen his performances at Schalke but from when he played for us I thought he was aight going forward just a bit slow defending, I'd have no problems if we went this route though I don't think RB is an urgent issue but we either sell JJK or we stick with him.

JJK is the other way based on what I've watched.

Defensively he's alright, but simply offers nothing going forward.
Which is weird because at the U...whatever World Cups they were at he had rave reviews about his ability going forward but defensively was a bit suspect. The only appearances I've seen have not shown that at all(being good going forward)

I haven't seen his performances at Schalke but from when he played for us I thought he was aight going forward just a bit slow defending, I'd have no problems if we went this route though I don't think RB is an urgent issue but we either sell JJK or we stick with him.

We need somebody with a lot of pace at right back. Full backs have to be your best athletes these days. I think its a very important position this summer.

We are way too skewed to left as a team because of how poor the right side of the team is, part of the reason our attack lacks penetration when we are so predictable. Colemans performances offensively is almost nonexistent, JJK is not the answer after having a full season for himself

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back