Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Everton Transfer Thread - Summer 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
GK: Pickford / ??? / ???
RB: ??? / Coleman
RCB: Holgate / ???
LCB: ??? / Branthwaite
LB: Digne / Nkounkou
RM: ??? / Walcott
CM: ??? / Gbamin
CM: ??? / ???
LM: ??? / Gordon
CF: DCL / ???
CF: Richarlison / Kean

If we ignore the keepers then we 'need'

1 × RB
2 × CB
1 × RM
3 × CM
1 × LM
1 × CF

= 9 players
* Simms can be 4th choice
*We can go for 2 CMs as one or two wont leave

Id say we should be going for 7 players (excl keepers) this window.

1 × RB / CB / RM / CM

Those 4 players being crucial.

Leaving 1 × CB / CM / LM

Im sure we can do something here even if it means selling more players and using the loan system or going for 30+ year olds short term or u21s for lower fees/wages.
Whilst your analysis of the squad requirements may be reasonable, I don’t think we will be signing seven players. We have to shift that many first and I can’t see it happening.
It will probably be 3-4 ins.
We may get sway without signing CB’s because of the emergence of Branthwaite.
I do think we’ll strengthen mid field and I think we will probably go after a right winger and fight back.

Seen loads of chatter yesterday Callum Hudson odoi not happy with his game time.

Think that's one we should be keeping an eye on. Especially if we can get him on loan for a year.

Theres the inevitable argument of why should we develop other teams players. But I think let's be honest atm we are a mid table team and can't be so picky.

He's a CL level player potentially. But I don't see Chelsea being too keen on him going to a direct top 4 rival. Where he's not going to play week in week out anyway. So we might be a good option, along with a few others.

IF they get havertz he's well on the move. Think he'd be just what we need on the right right, fast, direct, potential to get near double figures goals wise.

Seen loads of chatter yesterday Callum Hudson odoi not happy with his game time.

Think that's one we should be keeping an eye on. Especially if we can get him on loan for a year.

Theres the inevitable argument of why should we develop other teams players. But I think let's be honest atm we are a mid table team and can't be so picky.

He's a CL level player potentially. But I don't see Chelsea being too keen on him going to a direct top 4 rival. Where he's not going to play week in week out anyway. So we might be a good option, along with a few others.

IF they get havertz he's well on the move. Think he'd be just what we need on the right right, fast, direct, potential to get near double figures goals wise.

Like the look of him but seems quite injury prone. We don't need another one of them

I wouldn’t want him. I don’t think he’s Done nothing yet to justify the hype, just another player at a media darlings club that the cockney journalists rave over .

and double figure goals, he has 1 in 32. Games

just like loftus cheek couple of good games For palace amd he’s in the England team. He’s nearly 25 and done nothing

Think Chelsea will let Willian and Pedro leave so their wide options will be Pulisic Zyech Hudson Odoi and Mount. I can’t see them letting him go.

Eh ?? Walks into every side in the league save Citeh and RS. Benchmark has to be would he improve on what we currently have. And it's a resounding Yes ! Admittedly my Nan would improve our midfield.

If your nan can improve it i doubt the benchmark should be "would he improve on what we currently have." we need drastic improvements not minor incremental ones.

Can anyone put a list together of who we should sell and buy it might help Brands if he is looking on here,

Seriously though If we were to bring in Hojbjerg and Allan as our centre mids that would bring in the power and aggressive snidey’ness we desperately need and haven’t had for a long time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back