Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Everton Transfer Thread - Summer 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wouldn’t want him. I don’t think he’s Done nothing yet to justify the hype, just another player at a media darlings club that the cockney journalists rave over .

and double figure goals, he has 1 in 32. Games

just like loftus cheek couple of good games For palace amd he’s in the England team. He’s nearly 25 and done nothing
He's got 3 goals and 5 assists in just under 11 games worth of minutes this season.

There’s a reason they signed Zyech and that’s because he won’t develop into the player Chelsea hoped he would.

Fair enough but didn’t the likes of Bayern Munich want him only last year!

I was only saying if we were to take a Chelsea fringe player on loan I would rather him than Loftus Cheek.

Would prefer us to aim higher too but we may need a loan or 2 to bolster our squad if we manage to get rid of a lot of our deadwood crap!

RLC is one the most over-rated players in the prem, not sure why some on here cream over him.

Very meh for me.

Would love us to get Hudson Odoi, throw £25 mill easy for him.

Loftus-Cheek is great, a really athletic CM who can score a goal. Been terribly unlucky with injuries though, which is why i'd probably stay away as it's the last thing we need. If fully fit though, he'd walk into our side easily.

Also doubt Chelsea would sell Hudson-Odoi for just £25m considering they rejected Bayern's offer of up to £40m last Summer.

Loftus-Cheek is great, a really athletic CM who can score a goal. Been terribly unlucky with injuries though, which is why i'd probably stay away as it's the last thing we need. If fully fit though, he'd walk into our side easily.

Also doubt Chelsea would sell Hudson-Odoi for just £25m considering they rejected Bayern's offer of up to £40m last Summer.

Just dont see it at all with RLC, Palace/West Ham player written all over him.

I read that the Bayern bid, 1 year ago was £22.5 million. So a year on, playedf hardly any football....similar fee surely!?!

Just dont see it at all with RLC, Palace/West Ham player written all over him.

I read that the Bayern bid, 1 year ago was £22.5 million. So a year on, playedf hardly any football....similar fee surely!?!
he signed a fat new contract after the bid though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back