Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Everton Transfer Thread - Summer 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
There’s a reason they signed Zyech and that’s because he won’t develop into the player Chelsea hoped he would.

Or alternatively, Chelsea just don't want to put the time in to develop him to such a degree and would rather buy the finished product. They want to be competing for leagues, every season and ultimately not waiting for young players to become consisent.

A loan to buy will probably work for someone. The fee at the end would probably need to be quite high (probably £50m+ and likely ahefty loan fee of £10m) but could be a bargain for a club if they got the lad right.

Everytime I’ve seen that Hudson-Odi play he’s absolutely superb getting to the penalty area and then nothing happens.

He’s talented but we’ve got Gordon.

I honestly think this teams needs a serial assister especially if we are getting another clogger in midfield?

With Watford inevitably being relegated (WHU vs AV will def be a draw), will we finally get our long term target of Doucoure? He could be engine alongside Gomes / Hojbjerg.

Loftus-Cheek is great, a really athletic CM who can score a goal. Been terribly unlucky with injuries though, which is why i'd probably stay away as it's the last thing we need. If fully fit though, he'd walk into our side easily.

Also doubt Chelsea would sell Hudson-Odoi for just £25m considering they rejected Bayern's offer of up to £40m last Summer.
Possibly a January signing once he's had a few months getting back up to speed after being out for a season. Did he do his ACL or something?

I'm not really bothered who we sign. No excitement or anything any more. Not sure if it's just me but I expect most signings now to be a bit meh... Expecting them to fail. If they don't, like Richy and Digne then great! We will always have already half a squad of rubbish.

I was talking Premmier league. He has one FC cup goal and One League cup goal. I don’t know who against, I know they played Liverpool’s kids in one of the cups
Think the FA Cup goal was against Forest.

But yeah if you're just talking PL, It's 1 goal and 4 assists in just under 9 games.

Not spectacular, but almost certainly a better average than our wide players, and he's only 19.

RLC is the most overrated English player about, everton fans heads would explode watching him casually walk around the pitch. Siggy looks more arsed him...

With Watford inevitably being relegated (WHU vs AV will def be a draw), will we finally get our long term target of Doucoure? He could be engine alongside Gomes / Hojbjerg.

Not when they would attempt to rinse every last bit out of us. I think that may have just been Silva’s love-in for Doucoure, plus I’m pretty sure when he was asked about the links he said something along the lines of aiming higher, so he can eff off

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back