Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Everton Transfer Thread - Summer 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
There’s a reason they signed Zyech and that’s because he won’t develop into the player Chelsea hoped he would.

I just think they didn't want to lose him on a free, he was nowhere neae the team, then they suddenly played him loads, got him to sign a new contract, then bam, out of the team again and they've spunked money at any type of player that could play in his position. His agent failed him badly there.

With Watford inevitably being relegated (WHU vs AV will def be a draw), will we finally get our long term target of Doucoure? He could be engine alongside Gomes / Hojbjerg.

Wouldn't say its inevitable, they're playing against an arsenal team who have just been beaten by a same level team who will be resting players for the fa cup final.

Wouldn't say its inevitable, they're playing against an arsenal team who have just been beaten by a same level team who will be resting players for the fa cup final.
West Ham can afford to lose and stay up, I think Villa will be more determined to get a result than either of WHU or Watford. I just can't see Watfords players turning up and beating Arsenal by a comfortable margin to stay up by either points or goal difference.

Manchester United will allow defender Diogo Dalot to leave this summer with Everton readying a move, according to a report. ?Everton want to sign Manchester United full-back Diogo Dalot, with Djibril Sidibe likely to leave (Todofichajes)

Not up too speed if its a reliable source , From a site named TEAMTALK anyone heard anything and is he worth it ?

Wonder if we could tempt a Gazzaniga/Romero to replace Pickford?

Sadly, I think the club has too many other priorities that Pickford will stay. It would be nice though for Brands to pull a masterstroke and get someone in who can challenge him and eventually oust him.

Italian clubs tend to have good goalies, Lazio's Strakosha would be my shout but they're in CL next year so doubtful he'd come.

Sadly, I think the club has too many other priorities that Pickford will stay. It would be nice though for Brands to pull a masterstroke and get someone in who can challenge him and eventually oust him.

Italian clubs tend to have good goalies, Lazio's Strakosha would be my shout but they're in CL next year so doubtful he'd come.

Yeh that's why I was thinking one of those two as they might not command as big fee as a Strakosha being reserve keepers.

Manchester United will allow defender Diogo Dalot to leave this summer with Everton readying a move, according to a report. ?Everton want to sign Manchester United full-back Diogo Dalot, with Djibril Sidibe likely to leave (Todofichajes)

Not up too speed if its a reliable source , From a site named TEAMTALK anyone heard anything and is he worth it ?

Terrible source.

But doesnt mean its not true.

Few places seem to be running it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back