Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Everton Transfer Thread - Summer 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
Won't matter if Bournemouth beat us if villa do their job.
And Grealish and Sarr still wont be cheap anyway

Both clubs will be in big trouble going down - Watford dont have wealthy owners and have paid off 4 managers this season.

Villa have the villa park sale hanging over them and apparently are edging close to FFP limits.

If they charge too much they'll end up like Zaha who will never leave as no one will ultimately pay the money.

Both clubs will be in big trouble going down - Watford dont have wealthy owners and have paid off 4 managers this season.

Villa have the villa park sale hanging over them and apparently are edging close to FFP limits.

If they charge too much they'll end up like Zaha who will never leave as no one will ultimately pay the money.

Dont the Watford fellas own like 3 clubs?

I dont think they are that skint yano.

I wouldn’t want him. I don’t think he’s Done nothing yet to justify the hype, just another player at a media darlings club that the cockney journalists rave over .

and double figure goals, he has 1 in 32. Games

just like loftus cheek couple of good games For palace amd he’s in the England team. He’s nearly 25 and done nothing
They put him on a huge contract after the whole Bayern flirtation as well. They got mega-Garbutted.

I wouldn’t want him. I don’t think he’s Done nothing yet to justify the hype, just another player at a media darlings club that the cockney journalists rave over .

and double figure goals, he has 1 in 32. Games

just like loftus cheek couple of good games For palace amd he’s in the England team. He’s nearly 25 and done nothing
That's misleading because of how many of the 32 is sub appearances. In the league he has 1 goal and 4 assists in 750 minutes. I'll help you with the math there and say that's 1 in every 150 minutes on the pitch. That's great for any player much less one who hasn't turned 20 and is coming off major injury.

Now like all deals money matters and they'll probably be putting a silly figure on him but I think if we're able to get that within reason and he's actually looking for playing time then we should be at the head of the queue.

With Watford inevitably being relegated (WHU vs AV will def be a draw), will we finally get our long term target of Doucoure? He could be engine alongside Gomes / Hojbjerg.

giphy.gif

Hudson-Odoi would easily fetch 25m though, Garbutt's peak may have been 5m.
Only because he plays for Chelsea. Theres no way he would be worth that if he played for us. Look at Ibe and that other one that signed for Bournemouth. They were bang average at best and they signed them for pretty much what they got Mane for. We have those players and we are begging people to take them.

The 19 year old is on more than just about every single one of our players. I think Gylfi may be a match(*retch*) with how much he gets a week. Completely swerve..

Only because he plays for Chelsea. Theres no way he would be worth that if he played for us. Look at Ibe and that other one that signed for Bournemouth. They were bang average at best and they signed them for pretty much what they got Mane for. We have those players and we are begging people to take them.

The 19 year old is on more than just about every single one of our players. I think Gylfi may be a match(*retch*) with how much he gets a week. Completely swerve..
Well comparable for us though is Lookman who got 15m or whatever and did far less than Hudson-Odoi already has. Even Onyekuru got into 8 figures I think

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back