Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Everton Transfer Thread - Summer 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
No thanks to I'kone still haven't recovered from the ptsd of Aurona Kone to allow a namesake at the club.

And serve Under Turkish players are turbo gash and Turkish clubs are penny pinching bells so it's a no from me

We’re not signing Coutinho. He is also crap. Scores 7 great goals a season which gets the pundits and MotD jizzing over him ignoring how he contributes nothing else. The ultimate highlights player it’s no surprise Liverpool got 10x better the second they replaced him with an actual midfielder. The greatest deal in football history that.
Reminds me of "GOAL SCORING MIDFIELDER" Aaron Ramsey despite only getting more than 5 a year twice in his career.

Reminds me of "GOAL SCORING MIDFIELDER" Aaron Ramsey despite only getting more than 5 a year twice in his career.
Think that's a bit unfair. Ramsey is a good player when he plays but between injuries and some truly bewildering management his time was always limited. Last year he had 4 goals and 6 assists in 1300 minutes or so. Imagine one of our players doing that.

Think that's a bit unfair. Ramsey is a good player when he plays but between injuries and some truly bewildering management his time was always limited. Last year he had 4 goals and 6 assists in 1300 minutes or so. Imagine one of our players doing that.
Im not saying he isn't a good midfielder(CONSIDERABLY better than every single one of ours), Im just saying that he somehow has the reputation to be a goalscorer yet has very little to show that he actually is.

Juventus really was such an odd move for him honestly.

Not happening but I would 100% sign a player who used to run us ragged

hi-res-80aa9a0eaa87991e4a623eab847312fd_crop_north.jpg

the lad was a star at Liverpool and got his dream move to Barca. He’s not going to suddenly think ‘Everton is the place I want to go and sweat blood for them to win trophies’

Well a couple of points. Maybe he misses the city? He seemed to be happy here?

We also have a manager who is clearly adept at man management, of some of the top players. If he gets him back to his best, he's a wonderful player.

Even if we accept we don't get a peak Coutinho, if he can get him to 90% of where Coutinho could be, he'd still be our best player since Kanchelskis, and maybe even Lineker.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back