Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Everton Transfer Thread - Summer 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.

Despicable scum? Come on, why are our fans hurling personal insults at our players when they were never good enough to start with? Just because you don't think he's good enough, doesn't make tosun scum. It's not his fault he was bought, he's never done anything for everton which means he should be labelled as scum.
I am referring to his actions, along with his teammates, whilst on international duty for Turkey. Something I found disgusting.

Is it just me thats happy with all we got and if the window closed tomorrow id be satisfied (bar outs). Bonus territoriality if anything else comes in.

Reilly like us to focus on out now and cut the overhang in the squad.
I’m pretty happy tbh. Would like one or two more ins if possible at RB/RW maybe but wouldn’t be too upset about going with what we’ve got apart from selling a few fringe players.

Is it just me thats happy with all we got and if the window closed tomorrow id be satisfied (bar outs). Bonus territoriality if anything else comes in.

Reilly like us to focus on out now and cut the overhang in the squad.
Yep I'd be happy with that, RB is 50-50, I'd like someone in but I think Kenny/Coleman could do a standard job for 1 season.

A GK we cam trust and rely on not to make sill;y mix ups?
He's become a hate figure on here and on social media in general. There is a danger that will spill over onto the pitch when crowds are allowed back in and that would be a serious problem if it happened.

Are the club aware of how much he is hated by our fans? I'm not sure they are and I really don't think there are serious plans afoot to replace him, although I could easily be wrong.

Personally I don't think he's anywhere near as bad as his hatefan club would have it. Yes he makes too many mistakes, and his head certainly wasn't there for most of last season, especially after the lockdown. But I said in his own thread that if Southgate backed him during the International break, then he may get some confidence back and, more importantly, get his head straight again. That's happened and he was probably one of Englands better players.

Hopefully he can keep the mistakes down to a minimum this season which will keep fans off his back for a while, and we'll be able to maybe sell him next year when hopefully his stock is still quite high. Who we are going to replace him with I have no idea, as Chelsea have already discovered how difficult it is to find a quality keeper these days. But the hate for him amongst fans is so vitriol you have to be realistic and concede his days here are numbered

Two years ago I actually suggested in here that we should sell him whilst his stock was high after the world cup, and replace him with Dean Henderson from United. I was laughed off in here, probably by the same people who are calling for his head now.

Are people trying to say 4th official is not a credible source???

Fuming here
Speaking today on Madeuptwittercrap.com our correspondent Andy Lyre claimed his sources tell him that Crystal Palace’s Wilfred Zaha may or may not leave Crystal Palace this summer for a rumoured fee that will be both too much and not enough.
SSN will doubtless be discussing these sensational developments for at least an hour on Transfer Bollox tonight.

Speaking today on Madeuptwittercrap.com our correspondent Andy Lyre claimed his sources tell him that Crystal Palace’s Wilfred Zaha may or may not leave Crystal Palace this summer for a rumoured fee that will be both too much and not enough.
SSN will doubtless be discussing these sensational developments for at least an hour on Transfer Bollox tonight.

I don't think he is coming to us. But in all seriousness, are Palace supporters expecting him to leave or is there not much talk?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back